• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
6sqi3n.jpg
2m7cbjk.jpg
Deandre Morriso, 23, (left) may have attacked a fellow Rikers Island inmate on Oct. 21, leaving Amadou Camara, 20, (rght) with a wound stretching from above his right eyebrow to his jaw.

[...]
Rikers Island slasher may have struck again.

Deandre Morrison, 23, accused of six different slashings and several other attacks over the past three years, sliced fellow inmate Amadou Camara inside a mental observation unit Oct. 21
[...]
The attack left Camara, 20, who is awaiting trial on an armed robbery bust, with a nasty wound that stretched from just above his right eyebrow to his jaw. Morrison hasn’t been charged in the slashing at the Otis Bantum Correctional Center
[...]
“We are investigating this matter and are prepared to modify our protocols as appropriate to ensure the safe and judicious housing of all inmates,” said Peter Thorne, a city Correction Department spokesman.

Morrison was jailed after he was charged with the murder of rival gang member Daniel Delgado in front of a Bronx apartment building in August 2011. Since then — he’s still awaiting trial — the reputed Bloods member has been a terror behind bars.
[...]
prosecutors slapped him with six additional criminal charges for multiple infractions, including the slashing of another inmate with a makeshift shiv in May 2013 and tossing an unknown liquid substance at officers during two separate scuffles this past January
[....]
As a result, jail bosses shipped him off to solitary for a cumulative 525 days
[....]
But earlier this month a bumbling jail doctor ignored his violent past and let him roam free in a mental health unit after he threatened to hurt himself.
He’s not suicidal,” said Sidney Schwartzbaum, the union president who represents top jail bosses. “He’s homicidal.”
Sources say Correction Commissioner Joseph Ponte was also livid over the Morrison slashing that left Camara with the 10-inch gash. Last week, Ponte berated the warden in charge of the facility during his monthly meeting with jail honchos and then stormed out
[...]
The new jail boss has struggled to tamp down a major spike in violence.

There have been 78 inmate stabbings and slashings this year, up from the 77 all of last year
[...]
Jail supervisors and inmate advocates say the spike is due in part to clueless medical workers hired by Corizon, the private company that provides health care to inmates.

The firm has come under fire for its poor handling of several mentally ill inmates who died in jail over the past several years. Investigators repeatedly found they were not given proper care.

City officials say about 40% of the nearly 12,000 inmates have been diagnosed with a mental illness.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-fellow-inmate-city-records-article-1.1989650

I do believe he needs a permanent sedative, like a sharp knock up side his head. Out of all of the inmates that are being reported as dying while incarcerated why don't we hear about the ones, THE MAIN ONES, (like Deandre here) dying, being killed, or whatever? It would seem like he would have a price on his head just from his reputation alone. Heck I would donate a carton of cigarettes myself if I knew his sorry ass life would end today! :cigar: :laser::spy:

It's sad, though, that so many mentally ill are simply being warehoused in prisons instead of getting treatment. I certainly don't have answers to how we should handle the violent mentally ill, but what we're doing now does not work.

I do believe he needs a permanent sedative, like a sharp knock up side his head. Out of all of the inmates that are being reported as dying while incarcerated why don't we hear about the ones, THE MAIN ONES, (like Deandre here) dying, being killed, or whatever? It would seem like he would have a price on his head just from his reputation alone. Heck I would donate a carton of cigarettes myself if I knew his sorry ass life would end today! :cigar: :laser::spy:
Fuck you die
Post automatically merged:

Die you and yo whole family

Last edited:
Fuck you die

Die you and yo whole family
@Brand33344 welcome to the site.. are you related to the individual in the article?

******** SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT **********

Violent Bronx street gang will face charges for selling drugs, committing shootings and killing a man to maintain their territory, federal authorities said.

Gang members and associates allegedly sold heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana and committed the 2011 murder of Daniel Delgado to support their operation around two public housing complexes in the South Bronx, Manhattan federal prosecutors said.

They allegedly sold drugs and committed various acts of violence, including robberies and shootings, to fund their operation and protect their territory, according to prosecutors.

Two of the members, Deandre "D Nice" Morrison and Nathaniel Fludd, are accused of killing Delgado in August 2011 to "maintain and increase their status" in the gang, prosecutors said.

The members face charges including murder in the aid of racketeering, narcotics conspiracy and firearms offenses, some of which come with a maximum sentence of death or life in prison.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch....embers-busted-selling-heroin-killing-man-feds

Last edited:
The victims hopefully can file suit against the state for this. What disgusting ineptitude on the part of the prison officials, failing to keep those under their care safe. Vile.

Seems you are the latest necromancer, Deandre. This thread was buried until you resurrected it.

I am wondering what you had to say that was so important that you felt you just absolutely had to revive a 4-1/2 year dead thread so you could say it.

--Al
@Alf

Come on .. he had to talk shit .. just so I could find new interesting shit so we could talk more shit :penguin:

It's sad, though, that so many mentally ill are simply being warehoused in prisons instead of getting treatment. I certainly don't have answers to how we should handle the violent mentally ill, but what we're doing now does not work.

Sadly high security mental institutions can be much worse than prison though. The Dutch seem to be rather progressive, but then again they have a lower crime rate than the US. This article outlines the Dutch approach to prison and psychiatric prisoners. Is there any country that has a program for the criminally insane that actually works?

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180423-the-unique-way-the-dutch-treat-mentally-ill-prisoners

At least they are trying. Here, we are mostly focused on punishment instead of trying to fix the underlying cause of criminal behavior. I think the fact that we don't seriously try to help them only leads to many repeat visits to jail/prison and, sometimes, an escalation of the bad behavior. We just have so many here that I'm not sure how it's possible to change it.

Back