• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Video released by the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office on Monday shows bar fight between three men, including the victim, who was holding his 4-year-old daughter.

39-year-old Richard Warry Brown was holding his daughter when the fight started at Crossroads Pizza & Wings Bar around 10:10 p.m. on Jan. 25, the sheriff’s office said.

After a few punches were thrown, someone in the bar takes the child from Brown and the fight continued with several more punches and a kick to Brown’s face.

Brown was air-lifted to an area hospital for serious bodily injuries, officials said. The child was not injured in the incident.

Brown was later issued a summons for misdemeanor child abuse, according to the sheriff’s office.

One of the suspects, Joel Michael Wilson, 31, has been arrested and faces charges of first degree assault-extreme indifference, second degree assault – serious bodily injury, and child abuse.
http://kdvr.com/2018/03/05/video-sh...ered-in-bar-fight-police-search-for-suspects/

Brown was later issued a summons for misdemeanor child abuse, according to the sheriff’s office.

Excuse me? He was the victim of a fight, he did not start it in any way, shape or form, and the child was removed from the situation without injury. Drunken fights are NOT easy to break up, and I doubt he could easily protect the kid AND try to escape. I would question why the hell he had a four year old in his arms in a bar at 10 PM, though.

Stormcloud, I was trying to post an "awesome"...my big fat fingers hit the "disagree" key and I couldn't get it to go away.
I would never dis any of my demonic friends! I apologise for (can't spell for shit) causing you distress. I may be the forum crazy lady but I don't fuss, insult, or hurt anyone I am also the forum Granny . To show my gratitude I will name my big orange tomcat after you!

ps...I make stupid posts and aggravate everyone.

Excuse me? He was the victim of a fight, he did not start it in any way, shape or form, and the child was removed from the situation without injury. Drunken fights are NOT easy to break up, and I doubt he could easily protect the kid AND try to escape. I would question why the hell he had a four year old in his arms in a bar at 10 PM, though.
His charge is likely child endangerment for having the child there in the first place, not for actual physical injury.
As for starting the fight or not, it is hard to say with no audio.
He looked pretty aggressive to the first hipster on the far side of the woman as he kept moving towards him.
Probably running off at the mouth thinking the child was a shield of sorts.

After watching the video, I realized they’re all idiots. That poor child. He should not have behaved so aggressively while holding her.

I'm sorry, Peanut..I frequently go into "idiot" mode.
Please disregard almost all my posts; I'd shave my head before I'd be mean to anyone. I'm a pain in the ass, but I'm harmless...just nutty.
I even tried typing with the pencil. Hopeless, just hopeless.
Luv all you stinkers.

A bunch of words shouldn't have turned into a beat down of this magnitude. No one is cooperating now, and the perpetrators and victim may have a history. There's nothing hinkey about the victim not remembering what the fight was about because a blow to the head can interfere with 15 minutes of prior memory.

Mixed feelings about holding his daughter. He probably didn't expect to be hit while holding her, but neither did he walk away and leave her alone, we'd have abused him for that too.

http://wgme.com/news/videos/video-man-savagely-beaten-while-holding-daughter-at-restaurant

I'm sorry, Peanut..I frequently go into "idiot" mode.
Please disregard almost all my posts; I'd shave my head before I'd be mean to anyone. I'm a pain in the ass, but I'm harmless...just nutty.
I even tried typing with the pencil. Hopeless, just hopeless.
Luv all you stinkers.
Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry for being unclear, @mrcarolinablue823! I wasn’t directing anything negative towards you at all! I hate that you feel that way. I only meant all the players in the video were idiots for their behaviour, especially with that poor child in the middle of it all. And I will not disregard your posts ❤️

@Satanica
Two men are facing years in prison after they were convicted of a “vicious assault” in a bar in Pine Junction
On Jan. 25, 2018, Richard Brown, Joel Michael Wilson, 32, and Devin Lee Premer, 24, were at the Crossroads Pub in Pine Junction. Brown was holding his 4-year-old daughter on his hip when the men started shouting each other. That escalated to a physical fight, according to the DA’s Office.

Wilson and Premer “brutally beat” Brown, according to the DA’s Office. One would hold Brown while the other punched him in the head, face and ribs. The child was not injured during the assault.

By the time the men stopped, Brown had serious injuries, including a lacerated spleen.

“It is impossible to call this assault a bar fight because Mr. Brown never fought back,” said DA Pete Weir. “This was a brutal, one-sided attack by two men that could have stopped at any time.”

Wilson and Premer were in court on Friday to hear their sentences. Wilson pleaded guilty on Nov. 30 to second-degree assault and reckless endangerment. He was sentenced to six years.

Premer pleaded guilty that same day to second-degree assault and child abuse. He was sentenced to five years.

Brown was issued a misdemeanor summons for child abuse.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...f-man-holding-4-year-old-in-pine-junction-bar
1547611563527.png

I hope they get the pulp beaten out of them at least once while they're in. Daily would be better, but I'm being gracious.

Two men convicted of a Pine Junction bar assault of a father with a young child –which inspired a manhunt after surveillance video was released – were sentenced in Jefferson County District Court.
On Jan. 11, Joel Michael Wilson, 32, was sentenced to six years in prison and Devin Lee Premer, 24, was sentenced to five years in prison, a statement from the JeffCo District's Attorney's Office said
Someone took the child from Brown who was beaten by Wilson and Premer.

"One man would hold him while the other inflicted blows with fists, punching him in the head, face, ribs, and face," the DA's office said in a statement. The victim, age 35, ended up being air-lifted to a hospital with injuries, including a lacerated spleen. The child was not injured.
Brown was later issued a summons for misdemeanor child abuse for endangering his daughter, the sheriff's department said.

“It is impossible to call this assault a 'bar fight' because Mr. Brown never fought back,” said District Attorney Pete Weir in a statement. “This was a brutal, one-sided attack by two men that could have stopped at any time.”

Back