• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Af...f-Impersonating-Police-Officer-406586115.html
Fred Couch, the father of "affluenza" teen Ethan Couch, will serve a year of probation after being found guilty of impersonating a police officer.

Couch, 51, was charged in September 2014 with falsely identifying himself as a reserve Lakeside police officer after he told a North Richland Hills police officer responding to a disturbance that he witnessed, "I have my Lakeside police stuff in the truck." He then displayed a shield-style badge.
[....]
Couch is seen telling North Richland Hills police officers responding to a disturbance two years ago that he is a reserve officer.

Defense attorney Scott Brown argued to a jury this week that Couch, who carried a badge bearing the words "search and rescue" and "Lakeside police," never asserted authority with it.
[....]
Couch was sentenced Wednesday to 120 days in county jail, probated for one year, and a $260 fine plus court costs. The probated sentence means he will only serve the time behind bars if he is found guilty of another charge or if he violates the terms of his probation. Couch faced up to 180 days in jail and/or a $2,000 fine for the charge.

According to Keith Capo, Couch was armed with a gun when he showed up at his doorstep with a neighbor in August 2014 to discuss a squabble that took place days before.
[....]
Capo told NBC 5 that he told police he wanted to press charges but that they tried to talk him out of it after they talked with Couch.

Capo believed Couch presented himself as an officer and received special treatment from the police, a claim the North Richland Hills Police Department has denied.

Couch was later charged with impersonating a police officer, a Class B misdemeanor.
[....]

That whole family is fucking insane!! The more I hear about them, the more I realize Ethan didn't have a chance. I hope Ethan doesn't ever have kids, because this family Is too fucked up to raise a normal kid.

These folks truly think they are above the law and they can do whatever they want. I'm glad it's finally in fashion to prosecute their rich abusive asses.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/264203226-story
Tarrant County prosecutors said Tuesday that Ethan Couch's mother, Tonya, committed two bond violations that should put her in jail.

In addition to the alcohol violation that prosecutors say she committed on May 20, Couch has now been accused of a new violation -- possession of a firearm. The incident occurred last Saturday, prosecutors said in a new court filing.

No specific details have been released about either incident.
[....]
[doublepost=1498825339,1498652196][/doublepost]http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/tarrant-county/judge-to-tonya-couch-use-common-sense/453103550
FORT WORTH - It was a strong admonishment from Judge Wayne Salvant, directly issued to Tonya Couch.

"I think sometimes you use bad judgment," Salvant said. "There are places you just should not be."

"I want you to use common sense in everything that you do," he added.
[....]
Alys Dill testified that back in May, she saw Tonya Couch take a sip of beer at the Eagles Nest Sports Bar in North Fort Worth, where Dill is a manager.
[....]
And it was at the Will Rogers Memorial Center that another witness, who happens to be a Johnson County commissioner, said he too saw Tonya Couch violate her bond conditions.

"I recognized her immediately," testified Jerry Stringer, who also has a side business making custom ear plugs for people who go shooting.

He said he was at a gun show at the facility in Fort Worth last weekend and saw Tonya holding a firearm.

"That’s when I noticed she had a rifle on her shoulder," he said.

Despite the testimony, Judge Salvant declined to revoke Tonya's bond and put her in jail. Instead, he slightly enhanced her bond conditions and warned her to make better decisions.

"The eyes of Texas are looking upon you. You understand that?" Salvant said to Tonya, who nodded in response.

Tonya left court Thursday without addressing the allegations. There's a gag order in this case.
[....]

was he going to sing to her?

I was thinking more along the lines of...

This judge is a stupid piece of pussy shit. Love how this sensationalist asswipe news article makes it out as if he came hard at her, admonish my fucking ass. Texas is such a pussified wimp state.

Someone duct tape this bitch's mouth, please!

http://www.fox4news.com/news/266548046-story
[....]
Tonya Couch reached out to FOX 4, not to apologize to the victims, but because she's worried about her son, Ethan, who remains in jail.

Tonya made it clear a gag order by the court prevents her from talking about her criminal case or her son's deadly drunk driving accident.

The concerned mother says it was a call from Ethan in the middle of the night that led her to contact FOX 4.

“A frantic call,” she explained. “Mom, find out what’s going on.”

Ethan had been moved to a different part of the jail. He's serving nearly two years for killing four people in a drunk-driving crash in 2013.
[....]
"I'm very concerned about his wellbeing: mentally and physically,” Tonya said.

An official for the sheriff's office says Ethan was moved because he had a conflict with another inmate.

"Everybody there knows him,” Tonya said. “Especially if somebody new comes in, it starts all over for him."
[....]
Tonya is waiting for her trial on money laundering and hindering the apprehension of a felon. She wouldn't talk about the criminal cases against her or her son, but we did ask if she understands the gravity of her son's crimes against the four victims.

"As hard as we try to make things okay, we can't,” she said. “It's just a struggle every day. Every day.”

we did ask if she understands the gravity of her son's crimes against the four victims.

She don't have a fucking clue, it's all about her and Ethan, victims, not so much, it's really her stupid ass son that's the victim, here. Having to spend 2 years in prison for pretty much killing 4 people, it's just so haaaard, don't you people understand?

"As hard as we try to make things okay, we can't,” she said. “It's just a struggle every day. Every day.”

Then just imagine what it's like for the loved ones of those who died and the kid who lived and his family who cares for his broken body every freaking day. How dare you speak of a struggle, you selfish bitch!
[doublepost=1521548945,1499694037][/doublepost]http://www.fox4news.com/news/affluenza-teen-ethan-couch-could-be-released-from-jail-in-april
Records show affluenza teen Ethan Couch could be released from jail in a matter of weeks.

Couch is set to get out of Tarrant County jail on April 2, just days before his 21st birthday.

The infamous teen was sentenced to 720 days in jail in April 2016 – 180 days for each of the four people he killed in a summer 2013 drunken driving crash. Couch was 16-years-old at the time of the deadly crash.
[....]
It’s not known if or what type of supervision Couch would be under after his release from jail.
[doublepost=1522324368][/doublepost]https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/A...ating-Terms-of-Release-on-Bond-478223263.html
"Affluenza mom" Tonya Couch is accused of violating conditions of her release on bond for failing a urinalysis test.

Warrants were issued for her arrest, and Couch was picked up late Wednesday afternoon and booked in the Tarrant County Corrections Center in Fort Worth, where her son Ethan Couch is also being held.
[....]
The conditions of Tonya Couch's release included wearing an electronic ankle monitor and remaining at home except for appointments with her doctor and lawyer. She was to be electronically monitored 24 hours per day and was subject to a visit from a probation officer at any time. She was also ordered to take routine drug tests.

In June, the Tarrant County District Attorney filed a motion to revoke her bond when she drank alcohol and was seen holding a rifle at a gun show, which violated conditions of her release. A judge at that time decided not to put her in jail.

Couch will have a hearing on the new violations at some point.
[....]

I swear, she's worse than the son.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Arrest-Warrant-Issued-For-Affluenza-Mom-Tonya-Couch-484890331.html
[....]
The so-called "affluenza mom" Tonya Couch was arrested Thursday evening after she was accused of violating conditions of her release on bond for failing a urinary test.

She tested positive for amphetamine/methamphetamine, officials said.

The judge who ordered her arrest warrant also ordered Couch to be held on no bond once arrested. She was taken into custody at her Tarrant County home at about 6:30 p.m. without incident, authorities said.
[....]
Tonya-Couch-June-7-2018.jpg

I think her "affluenza" might be cured. I sincerely hope she no longer "suffers" from it.

:fish:

What is she... 51 now? In her latest mug she has either aged horribly or she had been up for 3 days doing a boatload of meth knowing she would fail her urine test.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Affluenza-Teens-Mom-to-Remain-Jailed-Pending-Trial-491315951.html
A judge has denied bond for the mother of a Texas teenager who used an "affluenza" defense in a fatal drunken-driving wreck.

Tonya Couch will now await her trial on money laundering and hindering apprehension charges in the Tarrant County Jail. Her trial is now set for Nov. 12.

State District Judge Wane Salvant's order came at a Monday bond reduction hearing in Fort Worth. Salvant had revoked Couch's bond for a second time and ordered her arrest June 7 after a drug-testing lab reported she had tested positive for methamphetamine.
[....]

V-ETHAN%20COUCH%20WALKS%20OUT%2012P_KDFWd108_146.mxf_00.00.06.20_1553208761207.png_6930818_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

A Tarrant County judge has allowed Ethan Couch to have his ankle monitor removed.

Couch is now 21 and became known as the "affluenza teen" during his trial for killing four people in a 2013 drunken driving crash in southeast Fort Worth.

The ankle monitor was one of several probation conditions when Couch was released from jail last April along with a curfew and drug testing.

The Tarrant County District Attorney's Office says they were not consulted or notified about the judge's decision.
[....]
http://www.fox4news.com/news/judge-allows-ethan-couch-to-remove-his-ankle-monitor

That's doubtful. they just probably got this judge in their pocket, most likely he's known Ethan all his life and knows what a good boy is under all that affluenza stuff:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He still looks like a little douche bag. At least we have heard less about him than mom, so maybe that is a good sign that he's at least going to try and stay out of jail. He'd better be serious if that's the case, because a lot of people would like to see him there for a much longer stay.

'Affluenza' teen's mom back in jail after bond revoked

"A judge has revoked the bond of 52-year-old Tonya Couch, citing a failed urine test required by terms of her $75,000 bond. She has been in Tarrant County Jail in Fort Worth without bond since Friday.

Conditions of her bond had prohibited her from using alcohol, drugs or any medication, or from possessing firearms."

News1h.jpg

Sorry, this is an old article.

The mother of Ethan Couch, who used an 'affluenza' defense in a fatal drunk driving crash, is set to be back in court Monday.

A judge revoked Tonya Couch's bond when she failed a drug test earlier this year.
[....]
The 52-year-old faces charges for fleeing to Mexico with her son in 2015.
[....]

Last edited:
"More than a year after he was released from jail, Ethan Couch is accused of violating his probation, court records show.

An arrest warrant for Couch was issued Thursday morning. He was booked in to the Tarrant County Jail shortly after 1 p.m., county officials said, and will be held without bail per a judge's order.

Couch, 22, was dubbed the "affluenza teen" during his trial for killing four people in a 2013 drunken-driving crash. He served almost two years in jail as an added condition of his probation in the case."

. l . i . n . k .

Back