• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I just can't with this lil fuckerhead.

Every time I see a picture of his shitty face I feel my blood pressure rise.

Hate. A lot.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ju...ns-Appeal-to-Reverse-Jail-Term-379049631.html
Judge Rejects 'Affluenza' Teen's Appeal to Reverse Jail Term
The judge in the case of a North Texas teenager who used an "affluenza" defense in a fatal drunken-driving wreck has upheld an April order that the teen spend nearly two years in jail.

Judge Wayne Salvant signed an order Wednesday reaffirming the probation terms he imposed on Ethan Couch in April. The judge canceled a hearing on the matter scheduled for May 16.

Salvant had ordered that Couch spend 180 days in jail for each of the four people he killed in 2013 when he rammed a pickup truck into a crowd of people helping a motorist. The sentences were to be served consecutively.

Couch said Salvant's order exceeded the court's authority. Couch's case was transferred from juvenile court to adult court shortly after he turned 19.

He's a perfect example of the Golden Rule...who has the gold, RULES.
The rich are very different, and are treated differently.
What d'ya think would have been the sentence if Crouch had been a young black man and acted like this?
Don't throw shit at me..I'm an uber-liberal Yellow Dog Democrat. (Damn thing is underlining again) and I can't help it. The translation is "I'd vote for a yella dog before I'd vote Republican." My Grandpa taught me that and y'all better NOT criticize my Grandpa! You can say whatever you want to me, but lay off my Grandpa! He was a saint.
He taught me an old song, most of it I've forgotten; But I remember a couple of lines:
Oh, the hound chased the whore across the waters;
the hound chased the whore across the hills..

The hound is the people. The whores are politicians. It was a popular song as far back as the American Revolution.

The Texas teenager who tried to use an "affluenza" defense for killing four people while driving drunk was moved on Tuesday out of a maximum security jail where he was held mostly in isolation and into a less restrictive facility, a county sheriff said.

Ethan Couch was moved as a result of a judge this month upholding a sentence of nearly two years in jail for him, Tarrant County Sheriff Dee Anderson said, adding that the move was done because it did not make sense to have him held so long in maximum security isolation.

"We all know that having someone in that environment long term is not a healthy environment for anyone," said the sheriff whose region includes Fort Worth.

Anderson said that for the teen's own protection, Couch has spent most of his time in maximum security because it limits his interaction with other inmates who may try to hurt him.

He will now by held in a cell by himself, have limited interaction with inmates and be able to spend about an hour or two a day outside his cell, Anderson said.
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-texas-affluenza-teen-moved-to-less-restrictive-jail-2016-5

Just read the entire thread and related articles.

The level of wrong with this entire clan is staggering.
This turd nugget should be behind bars forever...period.
It is just bad choice after bad choice with him since the word go.

Underage drinking...jail...nope.
Sex Assault...jail...nope.
Shoplifting...jail...nope
False firealarm...fine...nope
More underage drinking...jail/fine...nope
More shoplifting...jail...nope
Drunk driving...jail...nope
Manslaughter 4x...jail...nope, nope, nope, nope
Probation violation...jail...well sorta kinda maybeish
Jumping probation...jail...see above

The caliber of failure in connection with this family is stunning
Ma and Pa... married twice divorced twice
Pa...assaults Ma...charges dropped
Pa...assaults GF...no charges
Pa...plays fake cop...ongoing but don't hold your breath
Ma...driving violations...wrist slap fine
Ma...aiding and abetting a fugitive...ongoing...get those wrists ready.

Costs to taxpayers now exceeding $300 grand.
How this could have been avoided....Jail the retarded fucking halfwit in the first place!
Money does not make you automatically law abiding.
Seize and sell their assets to repay the taxpayers out of pocket.
This clan will never do anything good for society...ever!

Oh and Jr totally poked mommy.
You can see it in the face.

I think that the 2 year vacation in prison will probably be the best thing for him. And he got lucky for it. Here is my reasoning. It will give the little punk a time out from his pampered little life to realize that there are consequences for your actions. If he does not heed that, then maybe he will grow up a little and see that there is less to his life to be had. Not just what mommy and daddy can give him. But what I see actually happening is that he will not heed these warnings, he will get out and do something very stupid, most likely another DWI but this time it will be an accident. And he will get the entire 10 X 4 sentence he deserves. Plus the sentence for which got him arrested.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ch-indicted-helping-son-escape-mexico-n580961
The mother of the Texas teenager who infamously invoked an "affluenza" defense while on trial for a fatal drunken-driving crash was indicted Thursday for helping her son escape to Mexico.

Tonya Couch, who is charged with hindering apprehension and money laundering, was indicted by a Tarrant County grand jury, NBC News has confirmed.
[doublepost=1472732780,1464288174][/doublepost]http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Affluenza-Teen-Mother-Freed-from-Home-Confinement-391155951.html
The mother of a Texas teenager who used an "affluenza" defense after he killed four people in a drunken-driving crash has been released from home confinement.
[....]
A judge said Tuesday that Tonya Couch no longer need be under house arrest, but must wear an electronic monitor and not consume alcohol or drugs while awaiting trial.

According to TMZ, Couch was cleared to work in June and currently tends bar at the Honky Tonk Woman Saloon in Azle. (Fits her to a T! :hilarious:)
[doublepost=1472732868][/doublepost]I wish this wouldn't merge, but I know it will.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Af...-Motion-to-Get-Him-Out-of-Jail-391939461.html
Lawyers for "affluenza" teenager Ethan Couch argue in a court filing that he should be released from jail because the judge in his case had no jurisdiction in the matter.
[....]
His lawyers say the case should have remained in juvenile court because he was 16 at the time.

What 16o doesn't know it's illegal to drink and drive like an asshole who doesn't care about himself or others, well Ethan Couch obviously.

This makes me angry every update.

When is this shit going to have a happy update?

It didn't at least make you happy to know Tonya Couch is now tending bar at some obscure bar? I would love to know how often someone asks her about the case. She's very recognizable, so I'd like to imagine she's pretty miserable.
[doublepost=1474992728,1472747015][/doublepost]http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/09/27/judge-recusal-hearing-held-for-affluenza-teen-ethan-couch/
[....]
Attorneys for Ethan Couch were granted a hearing to address their motion claiming the teen has been wrongfully jailed because the case against him should have been in civil, not criminal court.

Couch was in the courtroom, with short red hair, a full beard and wearing a red jail jumpsuit.
[....]
Earlier this month Couch’s lawyers had filed a motion requesting that Tarrant County Criminal Court Judge Wayne Salvant recuse himself. The Judge declined and deferred the decision to a higher court. Salvant is the judge who heard Couch’s juvenile probation case after he was extradited back to Texas and ordered him to serve four consecutive 180-day jail terms.

Judge David Evans heard arguments from both the prosecution and defense attorneys. Defense attorney Reagan Wynn asked the judge to decide whether Judge Salvant is impartial, if he has legal prejudice, or if he has financial interest in the case.

Prosecutors said the recusal motion is untimely and rejected claims that Couch’s juvenile probation case belongs in a civil court.

After listening to beth sides Judge Evans called the arguments “fascinating”, but said he would not be handing down a ruling today. Evans said when he makes his decision he will issue a written order.
[doublepost=1481815127][/doublepost]http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Af...f-Impersonating-Police-Officer-406586115.html
[....]
Couch, 51, was charged in September 2014 with falsely identifying himself as a reserve Lakeside police officer after he told a North Richland Hills police officer responding to a disturbance that he witnessed, "I have my Lakeside police stuff in the truck." He then displayed a shield-style badge.

Couch was sentenced Wednesday to 120 days in county jail, probated for one year, and a $260 fine plus court costs. The probated sentence means he will only serve the time behind bars if he is found guilty of another charge or if he violates the terms of his probation. Couch faced up to 180 days in jail and/or a $2,000 fine for the charge.

According to Keith Capo, Couch was armed with a gun when he showed up at his doorstep with a neighbor in August 2014 to discuss a squabble that took place days before.
[....]
Capo believed Couch presented himself as an officer and received special treatment from the police, a claim the North Richland Hills Police Department has denied.

Couch was later charged with impersonating a police officer, a Class B misdemeanor.
[....]

At least we absolutely know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The whole family is a bunch asshole criminals.

this jerk should be dropped off at my elementary school... he'd learn something

You're a teacher ... ???

That sounds frightening as fuck. After our exchanges and some of the interaction I've seen

between you and @Jake88, I can honestly state that I wouldn't let you near my children.

You're a teacher ... ???

That sounds frightening as fuck. After our exchanges and some of the interaction I've seen

between you and @Jake88, I can honestly state that I wouldn't let you near my children.

you have children, that sounds frightening as fuck.

the elementary school i attended...

Just watching the ID channel and who has his own episode of Young, Hot and Crooked? The teen with affluenza o_O

You're a teacher ... ???

Really? I was kind of thinking about moving just so that I can enroll my kid in his class!
He def has to dial back that sensitive shit first though... waaaaaaaaaaaay back!

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...orneys-ask-texas-supreme-court-intervene-case

The attorneys for "affluenza" teen Ethan Couch have asked the Texas Supreme Court to intervene in his case, a move that could release him from jail.

The lawyers claim in a court filing that the judge who sentenced Couch to nearly two years behind bars after his case was moved from juvenile court to adult court didn't have the authority to do so.

Couch, now 19, gained national notoriety when he was sentenced to 10 years' probation for killing four people and seriously injuring two others in a drunken-driving crash in 2013. He was 16 at the time.

A psychologist testified that he suffered "affluenza" because of his dysfunctional relationship with his wealthy parents.

A video surfaced in December 2015 that appeared to show Couch at a party where people were playing beer pong, which violated the terms of his probation. He missed a meeting with his probation officer and fled with his mother, Tonya Couch, to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

After the teen was arrested and returned to the United States, his case was transferred from the juvenile system to the adult system last year, and a judge sentenced him to almost two years behind bars — 180 days for each of the four people he killed. He is scheduled to be released next year.

But Couch's attorneys have argued that state District Judge Wayne Salvant should have been removed from the case and that he overstepped his bounds in transferring the case to adult court and sentencing Couch to jail time.

A motion to have Couch released from jail was denied in September, and a motion in the appellate court was denied in February. The lawyers, Reagan Wynn and Scott Brown, filed a motion with the Texas Supreme Court on Friday.

As for the comment that being in prison might teach him something, that is doubtful. As long as he has enablers such as his mother and lawyers telling him he is a wonderful boy who has been railroaded into prison, having to associate with dregs of society while serving his undeserved sentence. He's too old to suddenly become self aware, something that should have happened when he was about 4.
[doublepost=1490051172,1490051053][/doublepost]
7751e8b858646b89293f072425c52fea

I had to go back for this glorious picture of Mr. Couch. In all his piss ant glory.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/14/texas-court-denies-affluenza-teens-appeal.html

“Affluenza teen” Ethan Couch will stay behind bars and won’t get any help from the Texas Supreme Court.

On Thursday the court denied a petition from Couch’s attorneys, who argued a judge didn’t have the right to move his case from juvenile to adult court.

They claimed the case should have been handled in a civil court and wanted Couch’s two-year jail sentence invalidated.

Couch got probation for killing four people in a drunken-driving crash in 2013. A psychologist successfully argued that he deserved probation because he never got the chance to learn right from wrong with his affluent upbringing.

He is now 20 years old and serving a two-year-prison sentence for violating the terms of his probation and fleeing to Mexico with his mother.

Texas Supreme Court says Ethan "Asshole" Couch stays in prison.

he was put into an elitist home for wayward idiots of the mega rich that cost more per day than what most people make in a month and screwed up [naturally in OC, Calif home of the dregs of the weathly like minded morons] he deserved to get nailed iwth allot more than 2 years, he killed people through his wreckless disregard for anyone but himself actions.

Latest posts

Back