• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://6abc.com/news/bodies-of-mom-and-baby-found-ex-boyfriend-charged-with-murder/1105407/

The bodies of a missing woman and her 3-month-old baby have been recovered, and the woman's ex-boyfriend has been charged with two counts of murder.

Ricardo Santiago, 34, of Millville, was charged after surrendering on Tuesday night, police in Vineland, New Jersey say. He is being held on $1 million cash bail.

Also Tuesday night, the bodies of 34-year-old Neidy Ramirez and her daughter, Genesis, were recovered.

Police say Santiago led officers to the bodies, which were in a rural area of west Cumberland County. Police did not give a specific location.

While the motive remains under investigation, police appear to have some indication as to what happened.

"They were co-parents and it appears there was some sort of dispute," said Lt. Matthew Finley of Vineland City police.

1105473_800x450.jpg

Police said the family of the victims, including baby Genesis' biological father, have been notified.

Neidy Ramirez had two other children, a 5-year-old and an 8-year-old. Police said Santiago is the father of the 5-year-old. Those children are now with family members.

On Saturday, a coworker found Ramirez's abandoned 2005 Chevy Trailblazer on northbound Route 55 near milepost 45.3.

When Ramirez didn't show up for work Monday morning, the friend informed others. The family went to Route 55, saw the vehicle, and immediately called police.

Detectives say Santiago has been cooperative. He is scheduled to be arraigned at 1:30 p.m. Thursday.

Last edited:
@cubby
A man convicted of killing his estranged wife and her infant child was sentenced to two consecutive life terms in prison.

A jury found Ricardo Carrillo Santiago, 37 of Millville, guilty in February for the 2015 deaths of Neidy Ramirez, 34, and three-month old Genesis.

Santiago strangled Ramirez in her Vineland apartment, suffocated Genesis and dumped their bodies in a nature preserve in Fairfield Township, Cumberland County. Ramirez was buried in a shallow grave under a pile of leaves and her daughter was found a hundred yards away in a trash bag.

The child died of chest compression asphyxiation, which “would have resulted from a squeezing of the child’s chest for a significant period of time,” prosecutors stated during his trial.

Santiago’s defense attorney said he killed the pair in a fit of rage after Ramirez supposedly insulted his manhood and expressed her preference for another man.

The defense argued that Santiago was trying to reconcile with Ramirez the day he killed her, but that he was consumed by a “red fog of humiliation, shame and rage” over her comments.

Prosecutors challenged that Santiago was well aware of his actions, as demonstrated by his efforts to hide evidence of what he had done.

SHE was married to HIM?!? I find that very confusing.
I will be honest I always get confused.. I realize it’s because they respect the transgender persons choice of what sex they identify as .. but .. he’s pregnant with his baby.. statements like that and such .. Hell I have tons of questions for transgender relationships out of curiosity not persecution

I will be honest I always get confused.. I realize it’s because they respect the transgender persons choice of what sex they identify as .. but .. he’s pregnant with his baby.. statements like that and such .. Hell I have tons of questions for transgender relationships out of curiosity not persecution
Wait who is trans? I thought Brillig just meant he was punching well above his weight.

Waaaah she made fun of his elevator button.
Hey scrotum nose, your private sham is now very public and documented.
Great damage control fukko.
Enjoy your new home.

I am sure your roomies will love your rage gherkin

Back