• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities are continuing to search for 38-year-old Ernst Cherizard in connection to a triple shooting Friday night in Haines City.

Police said Cherizard shot his 23-year-old girlfriend, Eli Junia Normil, inside a Haines City apartment complex before turning the gun on Normil's 6-year-old daughter, Elizabelle Frenel. Police said the girl was shot three times; one of those shots was fired directly at the young girl's head.

Cherizard then proceeded to also shoot Normil's aunt, 48-year-old Nicole Guillume, who showed up a short time later looking for her niece, according to investigators.

"It's disgusting to say the least. I can't say what I'd like to say about him, but that's why all I'm going to tell you is he's a male. Not much of a man to shoot a child and two females, not much of a man there," said Chief Jim Elensky with the Haines City Police Department.

After the shooting, Cherizard fled the scene, leaving the little girl for dead.

"No motivation, no motive at this point. [It's still[ early on in the investigation," Elensky said.

However, early Saturday morning, police say Cherizard took to Facebook to explain the shooting. The post said in part that he and Normil were fighting for the gun when "he lost it," adding that it was like he "heard voices in his head."

Cherizard said what he did was "pure evil" and ended the post apologizing to his children.

"Daddy is so sorry with all my heart," he wrote. "I can't even explain what happened [because] I can't believe this happened."

The 6-year-old girl remains in critical condition on life support at an Orlando hospital. She was not Cherizard's child; however, he did have two children with Normil.

Cherizard is believed to be armed and dangerous.

It's clobberin' time!!!!!! Just had to say that out of frustration for a sad case like this needs a definable evil villain to 'clobber'. Sadly, all we have is an obviously mentally ill man who has completely exploded, then imploded. God save that child. Really, they're all wounded children in this story.

Last edited:
A 6-year-old girl who was critically injured in a shooting on Friday has died, authorities said.

Elizabelle Frenel was rushed to an Orlando hospital after she was gunned down along with her mother and another family member at an apartment complex in Haines City. She succumbed to her injuries at about 11 p.m. Saturday.

What a fucker. He killed his girlfriend, her aunt, and her child (who he was not the father of), but I guess managed somehow to miss their 2 shared children? Not that I would want any more children dead, maybe I'm just saying it wrong. But funny how the supposed voices stuck just to HER family tree and stayed well away from his.

On an unrelated note, I know someone who is in some way related to this asshole. They share the same last name, and are friends on FB. :(

On an unrelated note, I know someone who is in some way related to this asshole. They share the same last name, and are friends on FB. :(

Have the yposted anything in support of the criminal?

I love it when friends/family do that. I go after em when that happens. That's often one of the first things i do when i come across stories here, i go facebook hunting for both the criminal and any friends/fmaily of theirs i can find who arent posting what i feel they should in light of what their loved one has done, and when i find it i go hard. It's quite fun.

The man wanted for killing two women and a child at an apartment complex near Orlando has surrendered to police.

Thirty-eight year old Ernst Cherizard turned himself in to Haines City Police, at around 2 p.m., Sunday.

Cherizard’s arrest takes place a day after his burgundy 2011 Nissan Altima was spotted on the Florida Turnpike near Boynton Beach.

Officials said the suspect shot and killed Nicole Guillaume and her niece, Eli Normil in Haines City, Friday night.

The third victim, 6-year-old Elizabelle Frenel, died at the hospital Saturday night.

Last edited:
Fucking coward. He should have just killed himself.

THe narcissistic types rarely do.

One of the reasons death penalty is such an effective form of punishment. THere is nothing shitheads like this value more than themselves, more than their own trash lives. It is the most important thing in the world to them. LWOP doesnt take it from them, only death does. Death penalty fucking rules.

THe narcissistic types rarely do.

One of the reasons death penalty is such an effective form of punishment. THere is nothing shitheads like this value more than themselves, more than their own trash lives. It is the most important thing in the world to them. LWOP doesnt take it from them, only death does. Death penalty fucking rules.
I agree it just takes too long! If they are caught dead to rights there should not be an appeals option period

A Haines City man facing a possible death penalty pleaded guilty Thursday to three counts of first-degree murder.

Ernst Cherizard, now 40, was arrested in April 2019 in the fatal shootings of his girlfriend, her 6-year-old daughter and her aunt at his apartment in Haines City. A grand jury indicted him later that month on the three counts.

The State Attorney’s Office for the 10th Judicial Circuit announced that it would seek the death penalty, and Cherizard’s guilty pleas don’t change that. He entered the pleas without any agreement from the State Attorney’s Office on a sentence, spokesman Jacob Orr said.

View attachment 17172
You fucking asshole! Dummy, you forgot to turn the gun on yourself! I loathe that piece of Ick!

Back