• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Wends

http://www.wtma.com/news.asp?c=1&contentId=1625321
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7917951

First time poster... just registered today after finding this gem.

Kristina Wright of Lexington, SC showed exactly where her priorities lie, leaving her three small children at home so she could hit the local bars and make her way to her boyfriend's place. Police learned of her activities when investigating multiple hang-up 911 calls from her residence, and greeted her upon her return at 7:30 the next morning.

At ages 2, 5 and 9, they're certainly fine to leave at home alone, yes? The nine year old proved to be an excellent babysitter for his siblings, feeding them cold sausage for breakfast. And apparently this isn't the first time these kids have had to fend for themselves.

She's been charged with three counts of unlawful conduct towards a child, and her children have been placed into protective custody.

Parenting at its finest.

Hi and welcome unofficially. You don't get an official welcome until Morbid shows you the couch as I understand it.

This story is six kinds of fucked-up, like most of the stuff that makes its way here. It was mentioned but I don't really see that thread taking off.

With kids it does depend on the maturity level, but you just don't leave a 9 year old in charge long enough for meals or bathroom duty. You just do NOT do that.

Thanks much for the welcome, Pirelli. And so sorry to repost a story that had been previously posted! I didn't exactly see it. :erf: Sheesh.

Welcome, Wends! Make yourself at home. Avoid the couch. :)
And another slap of newbie-ness on my head. Thanks to you too, Impqueen! Gosh, welcomed by the marvelous Imp... the one who's smarm I've been salivating over for the last month on the main page... I damned near creamed my panties. :)

Back