• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Sounds like a victimless crime. These mining companies are corrupt as shit and there's nothing wrong with stealing from them. Not to mention, if this mine was abandoned/deactivated, and the company has made no attempt to salvage anything down there, i dont see the problem with someone taking some shit. The mine company was never going to do anything with it again.

The dumb hicks should have to reimburse the cost of the search efforts, for sure. Outside of that, i dont see the big deal.

Sounds like a victimless crime. These mining companies are corrupt as shit and there's nothing wrong with stealing from them. Not to mention, if this mine was abandoned/deactivated, and the company has made no attempt to salvage anything down there, i dont see the problem with someone taking some shit. The mine company was never going to do anything with it again.

The dumb hicks should have to reimburse the cost of the search efforts, for sure. Outside of that, i dont see the big deal.

This is extremely untrue and wrong. Trespassing is a crime. Stealing is a crime regardless of the companies intent with the mine. This mine was only closed for about 2 years. It is very common to idle a mine for many different reasons. They do it all the time. Sometimes they open them back up, other times they do not. There are many different mining companies and they are not all "corrupt as shit".

Back