• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

MAY 9--In what may be a U.S. record, a Florida Woman had seven syringes stashed inside a body orifice when she was booked into a county jail late Tuesday evening, records show.

Police were called to a Burger King on May 7 in reference to “a female snarling and yelling at staff.” The suspect, cops were told, was refusing to leave the Largo restaurant.

When officers arrived, they detected “several indicators of narcotics usage” on the part of Jeymie Wescott. The 35-year-old Wescott, pictured at right, consented to a search of her “property and person,” according to an arrest affidavit.

During a pat down, Wescott “pulled away” as an officer “searched the right side of her groin area.” The cop reported feeling “something hard in her vagina area.” While refusing to identify the item, Wescott reportedly “spontaneously uttered she ‘fucked up.’”

Wescott, investigators say, was “given many opportunities on scene to tell deputies what the contraband was in her vagina but refused to.” Warned that she would face additional charges if “the contraband was introduced into the jail,” Wescott “still refused to say what the contraband was.”

It was only after Wescott was at the Pinellas County lockup that she relented and “removed 7 syringes from her vagina” in the presence of three jailers. “The syringes had a clear substance inside,” notes the affidavit (which does not identify the liquid).

Wescott, who lives in St. Petersburg, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting an officer without violence, both misdemeanors, and introducting contraband into a penal institution, a felony.

It's a shame because she is not that bad looking. She could have put her vagina to much better use and for much more lucrative purpose. Drugs they make you dumb!

Right?

I admit that, when I first saw the mugshot, my baser thoughts went towards putting things in there as opposed to taking things out. She has that Parker Posey / Selma Blair thing I kinda dig. Would've been an epic bad move on my part.

Back