• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox



A man's colon burst after his 'perverted' friends put a compressed air pump into his anus and inflated it, a bizarre medical report has revealed.

The 30-year-old was taken to hospital after the horrifying prank left him needing his entire bowel removed because of a 'rectal blowout', an injury caused by air pressure rising so high inside the rectum that it explodes.

And his case, although extraordinary, wasn't unique – doctors reported it in a journal article alongside reports of two other men with similar injuries.

One had pressurised air sprayed into his backside in an alleged accident, while another suffered the agony at the hands of robbers whom he tried to stop.

The experts warned air can be as damaging as solid objects and industrial machinery should be treated with care because of its dangers.

Doctors from the Maulana Azad Medical College in New Delhi and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in Rishikesh wrote the report.

They said the men suffered high-pressure injuries which were normally 'confined to battlefields'.

Life-changing injuries sustained by the men came as a warning of the dangers of misusing industrial machinery.

The air flow produced by an air compressor, the report authors wrote, are at least 100 times higher than what would be considered safe for a colonoscopy.

The man whose friends subjected him to the injury had 'multiple colonic perforations' and doctors found faecal matter among his other internal organs.

The report said the injury was 'caused by his perverted friends who put the nozzle of an air pipe (tire air pump) into his anus and inflated it'.

In a separate case study, a 34-year-old man who worked at a petrol pump was taken to hospital with similar injuries after trying to stop a burglary.

He had what doctors called a 'rectal blowout' and needed most of his colon removed and a colostomy bag fitted.

The report said he had suffered 'an alleged compressed air insult by robbers while thwarting the robbery. The robbers had thrust the compressed air nozzle into his anus'.

And in the third report, a 24-year-old man went to a hospital emergency department with an 'alleged history of accidental injury to the anus by compressed air jet'.

The man said the air nozzle was about 25cm (9.8 inches) away from his backside and was only on for a second.

He had a swollen, painful torso and the inside of his abdomen was covered with faeces and blood, the doctors said.
 

Comments


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

EyEgOrE

Well-Known Member
Bold Member!
"And in the third report, a 24-year-old man went to a hospital emergency department with an 'alleged history of accidental injury to the anus by compressed air jet'."

How many times does one have to get hurt before they realize it just ain't working? Buy a damn dildo or something, dumb ass.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Siobhan

Baekjul Bool Gool
Staff member
"And in the third report, a 24-year-old man went to a hospital emergency department with an 'alleged history of accidental injury to the anus by compressed air jet'."

How many times does one have to get hurt before they realize it just ain't working? Buy a damn dildo or something, dumb ass.
Oh, the stories I could tell you about my time as an EMT, and emergency hospital transports we had with people who'd put the strangest things up their asses and then couldn't retrieve them without surgical intervention. :p
Chances are high that this dude would lose a dildo up his ass, and still end up in the hospital. ;)
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sejanus

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Oh gee what a terrific prank.
I bet they will laugh over that for years to come.

"Hey Pradeesh! Remember that time Sanjay blew air at your dark portal with the compressor?"
"Yes Mohinder I remember. Every time I evacuate through the hole in my side into a baggie, I very much remember."
"Hahahahaha, oh good times Pradeesh. We had such good times!!"
"Why don't you burn in Hell Mohinder...just burn in Hell."
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Brillig

Danse Macabre Instructor
Bold Member!
The closest I have to an anal injury story is the time in college that I was showering at a friend's apartment, which was in an apartment building built around 1910. It had a cool cage elevator, and cool mosaic tiles in the bathroom. It also had water pipes on the exterior of the walls in the bathroom, and as I was drying off I bent down to dry my feet and burned my bum on the super hot pipe.

The burn was bad enough that I had to go to the emergency room, and I was astonished at how many doctors and medical residents felt the need to come and check my wound during the couple hours I was there.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Jaded

No fucks to give
Staff member
Guess they got tired of him blowing smoke up their asses on everything.
Post automatically merged:


Correct! But that shit usually ends after high school...
You would think. I watch a lot of 'fail' videos because sometimes I like to see stupid people in pain, and I gotta tell ya, a good percentage of the men involved are in their 20s and 30s. And some of the so-called pranks I've seen? Twisted and weird. Weird like, "how the fuck did you even come up with that" weird.

This just makes me appreciate men older than 35 even more.... they survived. Most of them in one piece!
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Oh, the stories I could tell you about my time as an EMT, and emergency hospital transports we had with people who'd put the strangest things up their asses and then couldn't retrieve them without surgical intervention. :p
Chances are high that this dude would lose a dildo up his ass, and still end up in the hospital. ;)
HaHa, I hear ya!!! We had a call where a dude put a toilet brush up his rear and then got it stuck by the hook on the end!!! Of course, we were taking bets on what color the brush was, LOL
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Staff online

Top