• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
St. Louis County police believe a 39-year-old Hazelwood man arrested in a child sexual abuse sting last month has victims dating back to the mid-1990s.

Raymond Nugen, 39, was charged Dec. 22 with one count of enticement of a child, St. Louis County police said.

Charging documents allege that Nugen was in contact with an undercover detective who he believed was the mother of a 5-year-old child. Nugen allegedly asked for the child to be brought to the Bridgeton Super 8 motel for sexual acts, the charging documents say.

Nugen brought candy he thought the child would like and attempted to book a room at the hotel, police said.

Detectives from the St. Louis County police Child Abuse Unit believe Nugen victimized children under the age of seven dating as far back as the mid-1990s, the department said Wednesday.
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...lVFx6bTmDRKeAtiSUhFFgxucaiYZ6m2CUOh74SzkffV7g
1548081167204.png

On the Schmidt sting pain index, the Southern fire ant (not the Red Imported fire ant) is rated at 1 out of 4. The Maricopa harvester is rated at 3.

--Al

I would rather shove a candy bar in his mouth and chop his dick off and shove it up his ass.

I don't have any mericopa fire ants available. But I have tree pruners.

1699157612636.jpeg

DOC ID
Offender Name
Raymond J Nugen

Assigned Location
Eastern Reception Diagnostic Corr Center​

Sentence Summary
5 Years Registration Required​
Active Offenses
CHILD MOLEST-1ST DEGREE​

Back