• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Raya Rine, 19, is facing charges after admitting to breaking her infant’s ribs and causing a skull and femur fracture.

On February 16, police were dispatched to the Chambersburg Hospital Emergency Room for a report of a 6-week-old child with a fractured femur bone.

Upon arrival, police briefly interviewed the child’s parents to see what caused the injury.

The interview left the injuries unexplained, and the child was transported to Hershey Medical Center for further treatment and evaluation.

On February 17, police learned that the child suffered numerous fractures, including multiple rib fractures, a femur fracture, and a skull fracture.

Police interviewed Rine for a second time, and she admitted to causing the injuries to the child over a period of time.

The reality of a baby is often different than what most people imagine it to be.

I don't want to be so negative but I do not think parenting classes will help this young woman.

I hope part of what ever plea she is given includes her surrendering her rights to the child.

Why can't scumbags like this just give the child up for adoption? Instead they seriously injure or cause fatalities because they are too messed up to be a proper parent. There are many couples who would love to adopt a baby and give a child a good life. I just don't get it. I don't think 20 - 30 years in prison is too long for this monster. Her braindead partner needs 10-20 years for allowing it to happen.

I was married at 19...and still we waited 8 years to have kids because we both knew we were too immature to have one that young!
Got you beat. Married at 26 and waited 7.5 years. Of course, I'll be 62 when my youngest graduates high school, but that also means we had lots of time to play around when we were young.

Back