• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

The terrifying moment when a piece of raw chicken appears to come back to life on a restaurant table has been caught on video.

Footage shows a plate of raw meat on a restaurant table, including a piece of chicken that begins to twitch.

After hoisting itself upward, the carcass yanks itself off the diner’s plate as a terrified onlooker can be heard screaming.

The footage was posted to Facebook by Florida woman Rie Phillips two weeks ago and has already been viewed more than 4 million times.

It’s unclear where it was taken, but chopsticks on a plate would suggest it was a Japanese, Chinese or Korean restaurant.

People posted comments suggesting the movements were caused by nerve endings that had not yet died.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/25/raw-chicken-breast-crawls-off-restaurant-table-in-horrifying-video/

OK I clicked on that at work and thank God my supervisor just went to break because I gasped loud enough for the entire desk staff to run over to see what I was looking at.
Sorry... I added a warning

Why is there raw meat on the table anyway?
It looks like a teppanyaki Japanese restaurant, where they cook the food in front of you on a big grill in an entertaining way. So there is raw meat at the table until the chef cooks it for you.

Totally a frog or large toad maybe? Either way, its totally gross :vomit:

There is no way I want to see my food before its cooked, that s**t would make me not want to eat ever again.

In Asia they eat most of the frog not just the legs as we are accustomed to in the USA. Perhaps this was a restaurant where they kill the entrée the customer chose.
One of my fave youtube subscriptions is this channel.
Here is just one of this pretty young lady's frog dishes. (From Thailand)

Last edited:
Back