• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Ripley

Better to be pissed off than pissed on
Bold Member!
Hi I haven’t been able to use the ratings for about a month now. I can see that I’ve been rated 1 or more times, but not which rating specifically. Worse, I can’t rate other people’s comments. The only ratings I can see are the poop and the WTF.

Really? I haven't been able to even look at mine.
It's starting to really annoy me because what if JackBurton quoted me and told me not to reply again and I didn't know. He would surely think his man card was restored.

Really? I haven't been able to even look at mine.
It's starting to really annoy me because what if JackBurton quoted me and told me not to reply again and I didn't know. He would surely think his man card was restored.

PS I’d like to give your comment about Jack a good rating but I can’t!

I am so sorry you are having problems. This is an issue @Morbid has to fix. I did mention it to him but I'll put another bug in his ear about it.

I didn’t do anything they just showed up. I use my iPhone. Maybe it has something to do with the phone?
Me too. I don’t have any updates I need to do? Oh well. I’ll be patient.

I have classes that have digital books online. If I use one browser, they work. Others not so much. Have you tried others?

Ipads don't support flash. That would more than likely be your problem. Adobe Flash is not supported on iOS devices, including the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. In fact, Apple has never supported Flash for the iPad.

If you have issues on mobile, log on to a desktop with chrome or Firefox to see if it helps.

Ipads don't support flash. That would more than likely be your problem. Adobe Flash is not supported on iOS devices, including the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. In fact, Apple has never supported Flash for the iPad.

If you have issues on mobile, log on to a desktop with chrome or Firefox to see if it helps.
Thanks. It’s just weird the way they come and go.

Latest posts

Back