• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 21-year-old Honduran native is facing 155 years in prison after being accused of repeatedly raping a 6-year-old girl in Montgomery County, Maryland, where just days ago hundreds of activists gathered to protest the county’s sanctuary city policies protecting criminal aliens.

According to ABC7’s Kevin Lewis, Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco was arrested after police say the little girl disclosed that he’d sexually assaulted her multiple times over the past year, telling her that she’d be “grounded for 100 days” if she told anyone about the abuse.

According to court documents, Hernandez-Nolasco admitted to sexually assaulting the girl, but says he never actually raped her. He has been charged withtwo counts of second degree rape for vaginal intercourse, two counts of second degree rape for digital penetration, two counts of third degree rape for forcing the victim to touch his penis, one count of sexual abuse of a minor, and one count of sexual abuse of a minor continuing course of conduct.
1568831127641.png

Last edited:
I can't help but agree even though I know it's not "civilized". But, why should be give a fuck. Why shouldn't there be some eye for an eye aspect to their punishment. Then, it would come closer to fitting the crime.

You mean Trump was right about immigrants? Fuck we'll never hear the end of it now.
Seems some simple people just don’t understand illegal and legal. Trump has NEVER been against legal immigrants or legal immigration
It’s criminals that sneak over the boarder unchecked without legal permission to be in the United States of America he’s against. So are all law abiding people of this great country that entered legally and most of its citizens except the usual stupid loud minority that tries to control the lives of the sane majority

Back