• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A plea deal has left a Denver rape victim feeling victimized twice, first by her attacker, then by the judge.

Denver District Court Judge John Madden sentenced Jared Bates to 45 days in jail last Friday after the 29-year old man agreed to plead guilty to attempted sexual assault.

But since Bates had already served 47 days after his initial arrest, the judge released him for time served.

"I want women to know his face, I want them to know his (Bates') name. I want them to know the judge's name, I want them to know that he (Madden) decided how this was going to go," said Maria Crow.

The 31-year-old was drinking with Bates in her apartment on June 23, 2018 when she blacked out. Her brother Michael Crow walked in and said he saw his sister lying unconscious with Bates standing over her with a knife.

"I saw my best friend Jared Bates standing over my sister and he was putting his private parts back into his pants, zipping up his pants," Michael Crow said.

Michael Crow said he realized immediately his sister had been raped while she was passed out.

"She wasn't breathing. That really freaked me out and so I called the police," he said.

Denver police arrested Bates within minutes and the district attorney charged him with six counts, including sexual assault of a helpless victim.

Maria Crow felt her case was as strong as they get.

"I had DNA on my clothes. I had DNA on my face. I had residue all over my body. My pants were down.... And my brother walking in and he was the witness to the crime," she said.

But just before the trial, prosecutors struck a plea deal. Bates would plead guilty to attempted sexual assault and register as a sex offender.

Investigative reporter Rob Low spoke to Bates at the front door of his apartment. Bates refused to answer as to whether he thought the sentence was too lenient and initially said he couldn't offer Maria Crow an apology but eventually did.

"If she were to listen to this, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry for anything and everything," said Bates, who said he was trying to move on with his life.

Judge Rapist Protector is a filthy wretch.

This blows my mind.
The guy left his spunk all over her!
That was not attempted.
It was an effing completion.

Betting the brother wishes he killed the scumwad now.
Terrible lack of justice here.
Rapey pig Jared Bates needs to be on billboards.
Hell, crowdfund an accident on him.
Since he is out free, it would be no surprise he will do this again.
Expect it.

I just wanna know who has pics of the Judge with the dog?
Oh come now, I am not the only one thinking it.

45 days? Either the judge is a piece of shit or the case wasn't that great. Either way fuck the judge and the piece of shit rapist.
I feel they didn’t have much of a case, but the judge could have given him three years as per the plea deal, so this is on the judge

Anyone ever see the movie Descent with Rosario Dawson? That is what I hope happens to the judge and the rapist. All rapists and judges like this. :joyful:

Was the girl chemically enslaved by her own free will? Or did the "non lover" roofie her ass and removed free will?

I guess the rape test needs to verify the drugs so they can plead deal on which drugs the victim voluntarily ingested and which was used to chemically enslave her ignorant ass.

The fact the rapist left with his dick attached is even more troubling.

Was the girl chemically enslaved by her own free will? Or did the "non lover" roofie her ass and removed free will?

I guess the rape test needs to verify the drugs so they can plead deal on which drugs the victim voluntarily ingested and which was used to chemically enslave her ignorant ass.

The fact the rapist left with his dick attached is even more troubling.
I would bet on free will, both over did it and she at some point passed out, maybe during and afterwards realized how far they went
Edit
Or maybe he was from a good family :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Back