• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Props to the lovely @Sugar Cookie

Authorities have released body camera footage of the arrest of a man accused of attacking and raping a 69-year-old woman in her own home.

On Monday afternoon, Oklahoma City police were called to a home near N.E. 23rd and Prospect following a reported attack.

When officers arrived at the home, body camera footage shows them entering the home and finding 33-year-old Rodney Arnold in the living room.

With their guns drawn, the officer ordered Arnold to show his hands and get on the ground.

“I didn’t do nothing!” Arnold can be heard saying multiple times as officers took him into custody.

When asked why he was inside the home, Arnold claimed that he was in a relationship with the victim.

“That’s my girl. We’ve been on and off all the time,” he said.

Last edited:
Holy shit, the complete scenario is pretty fucked up.
A 69-year-old woman said she was raped twice and held at knifepoint after a man offered to help her carry furniture to her home.

The woman told officers after the man, identified as 33-year-old Rodney Arnold, helped her with the furniture he had asked for some water.

She said she went to get water and told him to stay outside but Arnold rushed in behind her, grabbed her arm with one hand and put his other hand around her neck pushing her to the ground.

According to the woman Arnold opened a knife and demanded she "give him sex" and said, "I will cut you and stab you to death" if she didn't have sex with him.

The woman told officers Arnold made her remove her pants and he raped her.

Once Arnold was done, the victim said he asked her for money and she took that opportunity to run, calling 911 once she was outside.

The victim said Arnold caught up with her and dragged her back inside and forced her onto the floor of a back bedroom at knifepoint.

The woman said she then heard knocking at the door and officers announce "Police!" but Arnold held the knife to her stomach and threatened to kill her if she made noise.

Arnold then raped the woman again according to the woman and demanded food once he was done.

The woman said she ran out the front door to a neighbor's house while Arnold was in the kitchen and waited on police to arrive.

Arnold was arrested for forcible rape, kidnapping, and burglary according to Oklahoma City Police.

When turdbasket says he "dindunuffin", what he means is that he raped a geriatric woman twice at knife point, "asks" for money, demands a sandwich, and then hangs the fuck out after she runs off, I guess that is "nothing".

Last edited:
How horrible! It seems like rapes against senior citizens is on the rise, or is that just me? I'm stunned because until 3 years ago I lived off of 34th and Prospect. High crime area but the worst thing that ever happened over to me is the time a woman left the club that was unfortunately catty-corner to my house. She kept knocking on my door begging to get let in to use the bathroom at 2am, waking up my kids. "No can do, lady". She persisted even after I threatened to call the cops. She walked off before they arrived and were asking what she was wearing. When I was telling them I smelled pee and looked down on my porch. She pissed all over the welcome mat and it was making small rivers off the porch. Amusing now, not so much then.

Back