• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sister Iroz

Nun the worse for where
Bold Member!
RamonDeLeonMUG-thumb.jpg
An Austin man has been charged with injury to a child after police say he beat his 10-month-old baby with a belt, causing several lacerations and bruises. according to an arrest affidavit.

Police say that on March 9, the child's mother, Stephanie Hyatt, returned to her apartment at 2104 E. Anderson Lane and found the infant injured. The child was taken to Dell Children's Medical Center and was released the next day, the affidavit says.

Ramon Deleon-Torres, 20, told police that he was angry at Hyatt for staying out late and that he beat the child with a belt out of anger, the affidavit says.

Hyatt told police that someone had burned the child on the stomach with a cigarette lighter in November, but the injury was not reported to police, the affidavit says.

Deleon-Torres was in the Travis County Jail on Tuesday. His bail is set at $30,000.
http://www.statesman.com/news/conte.../0318roundup.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=52

031709ninedadbeatschild1_tmb0000_20.jpg

myFOXaustin (AUSTIN) - A father is in jail after police say he lashed out at his infant son in the face with a belt.

Ramon Deleon-Torres told police he beat 10-month-old Ramon because he was mad that the infant's mother stayed out too late. The incident happened in the early morning hours of March 29th inside the couple's apartment in Northeast Austin.

FOX 7 News obtained exclusive photos of baby Ramon while he was in the hospital. The pictures show several red cuts to his face. One cut can be seen on baby Ramon's upper forehead. Other cuts are also present on the infant's upper right eye and hi his left cheek. Baby Ramon was also hit with a steel belt buckle in the back.

"He admitted to repeatedly striking the child with a belt in the face chest and legs," said Austin Police Detective William Pursley.

Stephaine Hyatt, the infant's mother, said when she got home that she noticed the cuts on the infant's face and confronted Deleon-Torres who was in bed. According to court papers, Deleon told Hyatt, "Don't worry about it. Where have you been?"

"I don't know what to think of him right now," Hyatt told FOX 7 News. "He just disgusts me right now. I can't believe he did this to his son."

Hyatt told police the abuse has been on-going. She told investigators Deleon-Torres has hit her more than 20 times, even in the stomach when she was pregnant with baby Ramon. Police said Deleon-Torres even admitted to using a lighter to burn baby Ramon on the stomach last November. Hyatt said she still wants Deleon-Torres to be apart of their son's life.

"Me and his daddy may have a relationship later. But it will be just for the kids, because I believe in they should have their mother and father with them."

Hyatt said she's pregnant with the couple's second child. Child Protective Services has granted Hyatt's mother temporary custody of baby Ramon.
http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/local/031709_dad_charged_in_beating_10_month_old

Holy shit, beating an 10 month old with a belt I have never heard such shit in my life this is an out rage. Bless the baby's heart. OMG I don't even know what to say but that this man is a fucking sicko.

I believe in keeping the family together.... but....

I can't stand these pricks!! He was pissed with the mother of his son so he whips a baby with a belt!!!!!!! Along with previous abuse like burning his baby!!!!

Mommy doesn't too bright either wanting to keep the family bond. He has lost that right as far as I'm concerned.

If my husband beat our child because he was angry with me (or for any reason for that matter!!), I'd do whatever I needed to keep them apart in order to keep my baby safe!

Healthy, happy child with single mom vs. injured, scared child with mommy and daddy, for the sake of having both parents in his life. Not too hard, I'd think.

Hyatt said she still wants Deleon-Torres to be apart of their son's life.

Hyatt is a fucking idiot.

And Ramon needs a fucking punch in the throat. Beating a ten month old. Disgusting son of a bitch.

HAHAHA!!! her status says," Pregnant again. What do you expect?"

that just sounds too funny.....i might see if she'll add me...She's a dumb broad. She still wants him to be a part of her son's life because the dude probably pays for everything. Either that, or he's a live in babysitter. Which to me, that's the way it sounds. Fuck her. Take those babies away.

Ms. Hyatt wake up, take the blinders off, and see the fucking child abuse. He should never be allowed around your son, EVER. Some men aren't cut out to be real fathers. Being a sperm donor doesn't make you a father. Loving and taking care of your child does. Your son has suffered enough already, don't you think?

How in the fuck do you take a belt to a 10 month old? Generally they don't even walk. How do you even really punish a 10 month old?
And WTF is wrong with this "mother"? If she continues to be involved with this POS, then this beautiful little boy needs to be taken from her

That poor baby! How could a father do such a thing to a baby? To punish the mother! That is some kind of screwed up. I'd like to whip that sicko with a belt, I really would.

This mother is queen of the dumbasses for even thinking of letting this evil bastard near her son again.

I heard about this last night, happened her in my neck of the woods. Seems I'm hearing about an unusual amount of abuse going on. I think the high unemployment rate in Austin, (recently escalated), might contribute to it. In 2 months, 1,300 jobs were lost in Austin. This dipshit was sleeping when she came home, not at work so.....

"I don't know what to think of him right now," Hyatt told FOX 7 News. "He just disgusts me right now. I can't believe he did this to his son."

Hyatt told police the abuse has been on-going.
She told investigators Deleon-Torres has hit her more than 20 times, even in the stomach when she was pregnant with baby Ramon. Police said Deleon-Torres even admitted to using a lighter to burn baby Ramon on the stomach...
"Me and his daddy may have a relationship later. But it will be just for the kids, because I believe in they should have their mother and father with them.
"

Woman, I can tell you what you should be thinking. He's an asshole, an abusive motherfucker and you should leave his ass before he kills your baby....it won't get better. Oh, and cut the fucker out of your life. The baby has no use for a father like this...none. He's better without one. I'm Latin, so I'll say this. Hispanic cultures, often fathers, use belts or other means to beat even babies out of frustration. I know, I know, its not just Hispanic, but I lived it and I can tell you, I remember on many an occasion yelling at my mother for not getting on my dad being an ass with the belt.
Interesting too, my step-father, whom I'm speaking of, is not Hispanic but he was raised in the culture and even speaks Spanish better than a lot of Hispanics... I remember the day, I finally stood up to my father to protect my then 1yr. old sister. He wanted to swat her for crying for a bottle...fucker. My point is, not surprised when I see this, sad as shit, pisses me off to no end, but not surprised at all.

Heal completely little one....such a sweetie...kisses to you.
m_3d36d88550d542dea4cf8f43aecf3acf.jpg

The mother is no better, she needs to close her legs now! This poor child, what don't we know about that goes on...? She is not a mom, she will put her kids in harms way to suck a penis, so Social Services better keep that child!!!! We'll be reading about them again!

I heard about this last night, happened her in my neck of the woods. Seems I'm hearing about an unusual amount of abuse going on. I think the high unemployment rate in Austin, (recently escalated), might contribute to it. In 2 months, 1,300 jobs were lost in Austin. This dipshit was sleeping when she came home, not at work so.....

Woman, I can tell you what you should be thinking. He's an asshole, an abusive motherfucker and you should leave his ass before he kills your baby....it won't get better. Oh, and cut the fucker out of your life. The baby has no use for a father like this...none. He's better without one. I'm Latin, so I'll say this. Hispanic cultures, often fathers, use belts or other means to beat even babies out of frustration. I know, I know, its not just Hispanic, but I lived it and I can tell you, I remember on many an occasion yelling at my mother for not getting on my dad being an ass with the belt.
Interesting too, my step-father, whom I'm speaking of, is not Hispanic but he was raised in the culture and even speaks Spanish better than a lot of Hispanics... I remember the day, I finally stood up to my father to protect my then 1yr. old sister. He wanted to swat her for crying for a bottle...fucker. My point is, not surprised when I see this, sad as shit, pisses me off to no end, but not surprised at all.

Heal completely little one....such a sweetie...kisses to you.
m_3d36d88550d542dea4cf8f43aecf3acf.jpg

Hey Silva. Where'd you find this pic?

Back