• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Chicago judge ruled Friday that cameras will be allowed in the courtroom when R&B star R. Kelly goes on trial for 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse later this month, but added that the singer’s accusers can’t be photographed or filmed without their consent.

Associate Judge Lawrence Flood made the comments during a brief hearing in Cook County Circuit Court. He added that two of Kelly’s accusers have already said they don’t want to be filmed. Kelly’s next hearing is on March 22.

R. Kelly, whose full name is Robert Kelly, is one of the best-selling musical artists of all time. Rumors that he raped underage girls and women, holding some as virtual slaves, have dogged him for decades. An explosive documentary series, “Surviving R. Kelly,” aired in January and brought new scrutiny on the Chicago native.

Pretty funny

Gotta be honest, although he's a clearcut scumbag of the lowliest order, i have a hard time believing his current accusers. There really can not be a less reliable, worst "victim" or witness to a crime than a female who would choose to chat up or hang out or date R Kelly.

CHICAGO — Accused sex trafficker R. Kelly was a no-show in court Thursday after he “refused transport” from his federal jail cell to state court, prosecutors said.

A routine pretrial hearing, updating a judge on evidence and bail issues, went on without him, but Cook County Judge Lawrence Flood wanted to know why Kelly didn't make it court.

“The defendant was to be brought to court today. That was all worked out. The sheriffs were going to be bringing him over,” said Cook County Assistant State's Attorney Jennifer Gonzalez said.

“As I understand it, he refused transport and so that is why the defendant is not before your honor today,” Gonzales said.

Defense lawyer Steve Greenberg said that’s “not 100-percent true” but declined to fully explain why his client didn’t make out of the Metropolitan Correctional Center in downtown Chicago.

“I don’t want to discuss matters that I discussed with the U.S. Marshals Service in open court,” Greenberg said.
[....]

Pisser R. Kelly skipped his scheduled federal court appearance Wednesday morning because he has an infected toe and was worried someone might step on it, his lawyer said.

Kelly, who faces a raft of charges in various jurisdictions over his alleged sexual abuse of women and girls, was excused from court because the infection had cost him his toenail, attorney Steven Greenberg told U.S. District Judge Harry Leinenweber during a brief and otherwise uneventful hearing in the downtown federal courthouse.

Kelly, the lawyer said, was worried he’d be stepped on during the process of being transported to court from the Metropolitan Correctional Center, the downtown federal jail where he is being held without bond.
In the courthouse lobby, Greenberg told reporters that Kelly was wearing a walking boot. Greenberg said he did not know which foot or toe was causing the problem.

I went to school in a walking boot when I suffered an open fracture of my toe.

He gets no pass from me.

--Al

This mother fucker though. Infected toe. Get the fuck out of here. If it's true it's probably cuz he lost his shower shoes cuz someone jacked him for them. Them jail showers be nasty bare footed(or so i hear). Can't wait to wait to watch his trial. Tick tock tick tock Mr.Kelly. The clock is ticking and soon the bell shall ring for you. About time you got someone insane ruling your life and using you as a sexual object and not a person. Too bad it's someone named Bubba.
Post automatically merged:

I went to school in a walking boot when I suffered an open fracture of my toe.

He gets no pass from me.

--Al
Dude, I had to go to court right after my face went through a car windshield. Can't believe they let him skip court because of this. What it must be like to be wealthy and famous.

Back