• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm not 100%, but from what I have noticed, if it is a follow up to a story - it goes in same post.

If it is a seperate incident usually it seems to get its own new post, and people tend to post the link to their past stories as well, in the new post, just so we can laugh about both??
@Turd Fergusen If it's a new, unrelated crime make a new post and mention the old one, that's what I do because as @VLGRDSPLY said we love to laugh at them twice and if it's a great second time around it could hit the front page!

So if there is an existing post/thread on a criminal and then they commit a different crime do we start a new thread or post on the existing one?

This has happened before but I'm specifically talking about the cat fucker in the animal forum.

Should not have been merged IMO. Different crime, so it's not a followup.

Just wanted to mention one thing here: Some of us that use to write for the front page still like to throw one up every now and then. And because we have amazing posters in here, it is almost impossible to find an "original" story to write up for the fp. Soooo, there may be a story every now and then that is double posted, but with an old fashioned DD spin on it. Also, if an old story has an interesting new update on it, it may also be written up, DD style, for the fp part of this site. :D

Back