• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1571752709637.png

An argument involving “uncontrollable bowel movements” wound up getting a 32-year-old woman dumped in jail, according to an arrest affidavit.

The Oct. 8 case began when Martin County sheriff’s deputies were called to an address in Jensen Beach after a domestic incident.

A man told investigators that he and his 32-year-old wife had an argument that turned physical. He said they were in their apartment and quarreled about his wife giving “human food to the dog,” the affidavit states.

He said they “repeatedly” disagree about this, saying when she gives the pooch human food “it makes the dog have uncontrollable bowel movements throughout the house,” the affidavit states.

Cleaning “uncontrollable bowel movements throughout the house” from a canine could be unpleasant, particularly if the dog was a large breed, such as a Saint Bernard, which can exceed 250 pounds in weight.

The man said he felt the argument escalating, and he tried to leave with their young child.

He said his wife pushed him before grabbing a television remote control and hitting him in the head. He also said she scratched him.

Attachments

• 1571752661304.png
    1571752661304.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
I NEVER give my dogs human food for that very reason, and there's no uncontrolled bowel movements at my house. They get bites of real bacon during training sessions, and that's it. A dog's digestive system really isn't made for our food at least in my experience.

Some dogs have no issue with human food and it doesn't give them uncontrollable bowel movements. My dog is one of them, she never poops in the house (except the one time she was high from a surgery and meds and didn't make it out - poor poopy puppy) Some dogs have sensitive stomachs and cannot so much as tolerate a change in their brand of dog food without a shitty outcome (pun intended). What I don't get is, if your dog has a sensitive stomach and poops throughout the house when you give him human food wouldn't it be in your own interest not to let them anywhere near human food? Does this woman enjoy cleaning up the dogs poops???

Latest posts

Back