• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Qatari sociologist has caused outrage after posting an online tutorial appearing to instruct Muslim men on how to beat their wives.

Abd Al-Aziz Al-Khazraj uploaded the footage to the his Al-Mojtama YouTube channel which reportedly shows him teaching men to 'punish' their wives under Islamic law.

He is seen in the footage demonstrating techniques on a young boy as he tells the camera: 'Some people punch her or slap her on the face… That's not allowed.'

'The Prophet Muhammad… Look how merciful Islam is. The Prophet forbade striking the face. He forbade men from beating their wives on the face.

Slapping the face, hitting the head, punching the nose – all of this is prohibited. The beating is for discipline.'

Al-Ansari says in the short video that he believes the beating should be light and painless and it should make the woman 'feel her husband's strength'.

He demonstrates by slapping the child on his shoulders and shouting at him from nearby: 'I told you not to leave the house! How many times do I have to tell you?'

He said: 'Dear viewers, many people – especially people who are married – would like to know how to beat one's wife. Is beating your wife necessary? Must a man beat his wife every day? No.

First, we must understand that the man is the leader of the house. A leader has authorities, just like a company manager.

'The leader of the house may decide to discipline the wife so life can move on.How does a husband beat his wife? He gives her a disciplinary beating out of love. He loves her.

hahahahaha "I told you not to leave the house"

I gotta find this video. Why does this trash artcile not link the video????

This is so incredible. If it was any other country/culture i would be convinced it was just a joke. Im kinda dissapointed that Sascha Baren Cohen didnt do something like this, such a missed/lost opportunity.

"Nayef is obviously a boy, but let's pretend he is the wife". Imagine how many people in the Muslim world would watch this and think, "huh? Why pretend?" Pretty much the entire fucking country of Afghanistan would scoff at this vid.

All that said, the actual content isnt that bad at all. If anything, he actually, surprisingly IS doing a service. If you actually watch it, his definition of "beating" is essentially just patting her on the shoulder or giving her a gentle but firm shake by the shoulders. His overall point is that "beating" your wife isnt actually a beating at all. "Beating" is NOT punching or hitting or causing pain.

haha i like that one of the penalties for a disobedient wife is for the man not to share his bed with her. It's the man that withholds sex and forces his wife to sleep on the couch in the Muslim world. Wild.

Given how often they bugger boys it is easy to pretend the kid is a wife.
Glass the whole messed up region.
Better yet pull all business out of there and ignore them til they die out in 50 years.

Back