• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
A 16-foot python stalked a family dog for days before swallowing the pet whole in front of horrified children in the Australian tropics, animal experts said Wednesday.

The boy and girl, ages 5 and 7, watched as the scrub python devoured their silky terrier-Chihuahua crossbreed Monday at their home near Kuranda in Queensland state.

Story

As sad as that is, personally I think you're asking for it if you have in one house two kids, a small dog and a fucking 16 FOOT python who is apparantly not in a cage since he "stalked the dog for days"

I read it as if that all happened outside. Either way...a ginormous snake in your dog's bed,time to bring fluffy in. Better yet, a ginormous snake in the neighborhood? The kids aren't playing outside alone.

Back