• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A five-month-old puppy in South Carolina somehow survived a gruesome injury from an arrow being shot into her head on Tuesday night.

The rescue dog named Loca was found on her family's back porch with an arrow lodged in her head, according to Nikki Sauer, practice manager at Paws and Claws Animal Clinic.

The attack occurred in the area of Calhoun, South Carolina, Sauer wrote, and the attacker remains at large.

'To the sorry SOB who thought this was ok to do I hope you rot in hell. I'm not sure if you're aware but this sweet 5 month old puppy has a family and her mom is a police officer,' Sauer wrote on her own Facebook page.

'They have cameras on their property and I pray to God they caught you on at least one of them.'

'We we’re shocked when we saw her xrays and saw that the arrow somehow miraculously missed her brain, her esophagus and BARELY missed her spine!' the clinic posted about Loca. 'She is the luckiest unlucky girl in the world.'

From the most recent updates, the miracle dog appears to be recovering with her cone removed acting 'bright and alert' with her vitals being 'perfect.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...na-survives-arrow-shot-head-misses-brain.html
1548292473986.png

I'm glad the puppy is doing well, but DAMN that had to hurt. I also hope the coward who shot her is found and shamed and punished!

People suck.

I have a Simple question that wasn't clarified in the article.

Was this dog confined to it's own yard by a fence? If not, then that (cop) dog owner allowed it in harm's way.

Latest posts

Back