• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
We will be livestreaming tonight over on our Youtube Channel. This one will be a bit different as we will not be following our normal format and will be discussing upcoming site changes. These changes will effect forum members and I will be able to address our future direction and answer questions a lot easier.

You can either post a question in the Youtube chat or the Discord server. If you would like to call in, join the Discord server and log into the Green Room Channel and we will get you on the air as soon as possible.

EDIT:

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night. For those who missed it, I spent a little time at the top of the show discussing the future site changes. Then myself, @Jaded and @Old Man Metal talked about a handful of articles on the site we had not talked about in the last couple of weeks.

Here's the podcast for those of you who may want to listen while washing dishes or taking a shit.

Attachments

• 1280-494572608-cloudy-sky.jpg
    1280-494572608-cloudy-sky.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 2,483
Last edited:
Is it going to be all about the changes, or some of that and then a regular podcast?

Is it going to be all about the changes, or some of that and then a regular podcast?

That'll be up to @Jaded and Old Man Metal. I haven't been following the news much. If it goes as most podcasts, we'll talk about the changes then diverge into God Knows What.

Back