• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
MIRAMICHI, N.B.—Two New Brunswick men have been arrested after allegedly going through a McDonald’s drive-thru on a couch.

Miramichi police say an officer spotted the couch, being towed behind an ATV, at 3:19 a.m. Thursday in the drive-thru.

Cpl. Lorri McEachern says the driver of the four wheeler took off after the officer turned on the lights atop his cruiser, stranding the two “intoxicated” men outside the restaurant.

She says the driver raced through the parking lot, across the highway and onto the frozen Miramichi River, still towing the couch through much of his escape.

Two local men, aged 28 and 39, will face yet-to-be-determined charges.

McEachern says it is illegal to tow a couch through a drive-thru, but the two men were wearing helmets.

Link

McEachern says it is illegal to tow a couch through a drive-thru, but the two men were wearing helmets.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
:dead:

As a teen, one first dates i would back thru the drive- thru. Tell my date to order whatever she wanted, my dates stopped laughing when we got to window and found out they were on the paying side of the car.

The tower should be charged, not the towees. I don't get it. Plus, it serems the more vile offense was running from the cops and driving like a lunatoic.

Essentially these two dudes are merely be charged with sitting on a couch drunk. What a load of shit.

Mcdonalds is fucking trash.

This is my hometown. I'll have to figure out how to upload pics that my aunt sent me of the criminal couch in question ... holy tacky batman!
[doublepost=1487383531,1487383347][/doublepost]
The tower should be charged, not the towees. I don't get it. Plus, it serems the more vile offense was running from the cops and driving like a lunatoic.

Essentially these two dudes are merely be charged with sitting on a couch drunk. What a load of shit.

Mcdonalds is fucking trash.

Really small town in rural New Brunswick. Only thing open when one has kitchen partied and has the munchies at 0230hrs is Ronnie Macs ... or one of the 6 Tim Hortons, but they are only good for coffee and fat pills (doughnuts).

Back