• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Would any information Epstein disclosed change how you voted for?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Prince Andrew is reported to police over Epstein files: Calls on both sides of the Atlantic for the Duke of York to face prosecution after unsealed documents make more claims of sexual assault - damaging hope of returning to royal duties​

Prince Andrew has been reported to the police by an anti-monarchy campaign group after allegations of sexual assault were made against him in unsealed court documents.

This was matched by similar calls from a US attorney who represented some of Epstein's victims, who said police in Britain have a duty to investigate Andrew as he 'still refuses to fully account for his time' with the paedophile.

The unredacted documents, which were released on Wednesday in the United States, included allegations Andrew had an orgy with underage girls and touched a woman's breast while posing with a puppet of himself.

It is a fresh setback for the late Queen's second son who, just 10 days ago, walked to church on Christmas Day with the King and the rest of the royal family, symbolising his gradual rehabilitation within the monarchy after his public appearance at his brother's coronation in his garter robes in May.

Jeffrey Epstein docs: 3rd batch includes allegations sex trafficker trolled nightclubs for underage girls​

Third set of Esptein files mention Jes Staley, Hillary Clinton​

The new release includes a deposition of Tony Figueroa, a driver for Epstein and Maxwell and former boyfriend of Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, who claimed that he was often tasked with driving girls to the mansion who looked like they were 16 or 17 years old. Each time he dropped them off, he said, Epstein would pay him $200 each.

He also alleged that Epstein, Giuffre and Ghislaine Maxwell would "all go out to clubs to pick up girls and try to find them to bring back for Jeffrey."

Another document containing images of Epstein's phone records showed an unnamed female left a message that "she is wondering if 2:30 is OK cuz she needs to stay in school."

Two depositions, one from Figueroa and on of Epstein accuser Johanna Sjoberg, asserted that the trafficker required "so many massages "from so many different girls" because "he needed to have three orgasms a day."

"It was biological, like eating," Sjoberg testified.

Model-turned-pilot, alleged Epstein accomplice pleaded the fifth when asked about Bill Clinton​

A former model-turned-pilot who was allegedly an accomplice of Jeffrey Epstein pleaded the fifth 42 times when she was questioned about former President Bill Clinton and other associates of the late financier.

Nadia Marcinkova repeatedly invoked her right to protect herself from self-incrimination in a 2010 deposition in a case against the convicted sex offender, court documents unsealed on Friday revealed.

“Have you witnessed improper sexual activity between Jeffrey Epstein and minors, while he was in the presence of Bill Clinton?” attorneys asked Marcinkova in the deposition.

“Fifth,” she bluntly responded.

She was also asked whether she knew Bill Clinton, whether she had even been on a plane with him, and if she knew Doug Band, the former president’s right-hand man.

Donald Trump named in latest Epstein documents: Sarah Ransome said he had sex with 'many girls' in email where she also claimed pedophile had tapes of the ex-president, Richard Branson, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton​

Donald Trump is accused of having sex with multiple Epstein victims in the latest tranche of bombshell documents to have been released by the court.

In the latest dump of papers are emails sent by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome to DailyMail.com columnist Maureen Callahan in 2016. At the time, Callahan worked for The New York Post and was reporting on Epstein.

Ransome claimed in those emails that Trump had sex with 'many girls', including a friend of hers who is not named, who she says also slept with Bill Clinton and Virgin billionaire Richard Branson.

It is claimed that Epstein filmed each of these sexual encounters - and that the woman involved also obtained copies of the tapes.

No such footage has ever been publicly uncovered. The FBI is now under pressure to release hundreds of items of evidence that was photographed during a raid on Epstein's mansion in 2019 but that was never seized.

Google co-founder Sergey Brin and ex-wife visited Epstein’s "pedophile island"​

Google co-founder Sergey Brin vacationed on Jeffrey Epstein’s “pedophile island” with his ex-wife, according to another round of court documents unsealed Monday.

Epstein accuser Sarah Ransome said she met Brin and his fiancée at the time, Anne Wojcicki, on the private island owned by the late financer in a series of 2016 emails to journalist Maureen Callahan, a Post columnist at the time.

Ransome said she would send Callahan a series of photos from her time in Epstein’s circle, including an image of her with Brin and Wojcicki, who divorced in 2015.

“I also have other photo’s [sic] of the Epstein girls and I, whilst on the Island including a couple of pictures of me with Sergey Brin and his then finance Anne Wojcicki,” Ransome said in the email.

“I met the pair when they visited the Island for the day as Sergey wanted try out his new kite surfing equipment as he had only just started surfing and was very eager to try out his new equipment with us girls,” she continued.

Donald Trump named in latest Epstein documents: Sarah Ransome said he had sex with 'many girls' in email where she also claimed pedophile had tapes of the ex-president, Richard Branson, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton​

And so what?

I think if you dig down deep enough nearly every millionaire, politician, movie star, and royalty has visited Epstein at one time or another, and if they didn't they thought about it seriously.

I think there's a shorter list to be made. A list of all the people who haven't visited Epstein.

Virginia Giuffre claims she had sex with another 'foreign prince' in South of France after being trafficked to Prince Andrew and says Clinton visited island TWICE​

In a newly-unsealed deposition released by the court today, Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre claims she had sex with another foreign royal in the South of France when she was 17, but she did not know his name.

She also claimed she saw Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein's Caribbean island twice.

Other guests to the island included Al Gore and Heidi Klum, according to Giuffre.

The papers are the latest tranche of files from the infamous Jeffrey Epstein 'list'.

I'm sure the Clinton FBI, has already destroyed all tapes involving democrats

'I shook Epstein's hand and asked him what my daughter would be doing': Virginia Roberts's father describes dropping her off at pedophile's mansion, meeting 'despicable' Ghislaine... and blasts Prince Andrew for showing 'no remorse'​

He did what any loving and dutiful father would do, he insists. Looking back on ‘that’ day – which he does frequently – Sky Roberts still doesn’t think he missed any signs. He still doesn’t know how he could have done things differently.

It was a typically warm and sunny day in Palm Beach, Florida, when Sky (his real name, a legacy of his Second World War father) decided to take the short trip during his lunch break from his job as a maintenance man at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club, to a multi-million-dollar, waterfront mansion nearby.

His mission? To check out the mysterious ‘billionaire financier’ and his girlfriend who’d recently offered his teenage daughter, Virginia, a job.

Virginia, known to the family as ‘Jenna’, was 16 and working alongside her father as an attendant at the club’s spa.

A few days earlier she’d excitedly reported an encounter with a female guest at the club’s pool, as she sat reading a book about massage therapy – a possible career avenue she was exploring.

The nicely spoken English woman had approached her and said her wealthy boss was looking for a full-time travelling masseuse, and would she be interested? The right candidate, she said, would receive training in massage therapy and would accompany her employer all over the world.

Naturally, his pretty, blonde daughter was extremely enthusiastic and Sky agreed it sounded like a fantastic opportunity for the youngster. But first, he said, he wanted to meet this curious benefactor. So, that day in 2000, he and Virginia climbed into his battered old pick-up and drove over to meet them.

Ghislaine Maxwell writing tell-all in jail to combat ‘misinformation’ about ties to Jeffrey Epstein​

British socialite and convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell is reportedly penning a tell-all memoir from the confines of her jail cell to combat “misinformation” about her ties to billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Maxwell “really thinks she hasn’t done anything wrong and that her charges will be dropped when people read” her story, a source close to Epstein’s madam told the Daily Mail.

The 62-year-old is serving a 20-year prison sentence on a federal sex-trafficking conviction for recruiting and grooming underage girls for Epstein — who killed himself in his Manhattan jail cell in 2019 before he could face trial.

“Max says the documents in the news are all false or misinformation. The truth will only come out when her book does,” the Mail’s source claims.

“She’s bragging about how great it will be but it sounds like the same old lies she has told a thousand times,” the source added.

@cubby I don't disagree with you at all, but one thing you have to take into consideration is the disparity of wealth in that particular area of Florida. Every block back from the ocean is exponentially poorer. There are people like Epstein, but there are also a few good eggs, very wealthy people that are willing and able to extend a pretty generous opportunity to local young people. It's a dangerous gamble, obviously, but in South Florida you are dealing with billionaires, millionaires, $500k, $250k, $100k income earners within a 3mile radius from the beach. It is a very unique situation.

I understand what you're talking about and I have lived in Florida and I've been very poor. I grew up all over the great states of Florida, Georgia and South Carolina while my step dad was AWOL from the National Guard. He was caught in Florida. I get offering a pretty girl a job in your business, because pretty girls will attract customers, but offering a 16 year old a job as a masseuse travelling all over the world with you, screams something other than a regular job. RED FLAGS all over the place. Dad saw dollar signs and never thought beyond that. Maybe it was an honest mistake, maybe not. I want to believe he just made a mistake.

Yeah, it started at 16, I don't think she traveled or was trafficked until around 17. That's the whole deal with grooming, it takes place over time. I'm sure at first it was a really cool/last minute trip back to NY, then one to NM, then someplace else. No need to worry Ghislane was there keeping an eye on everything. They feed you everything you need to hear to be comfortable. For someone that was a worker at a place like Mar-A-Largo that type of lifestyle would not have looked that odd or out of place. Then at some point the trips are so frequent and regular you quit asking questions. I don't think I would have fallen for it; I don't condone it; I think it was fucked up. At the same time, I can see how this could have easily taken place, and it did.

Jeffrey Epstein had surveillance room in NY mansion to keep tabs on his guests​

Jeffrey Epstein had a surveillance room set up in his opulent New York mansion where hired goons kept constant tabs on all of his victims and guests, according to a disturbing new lawsuit filed by two of the sick pedophile’s accusers.

The pedophile financier would also give his sexual abuse victims car services and cellphones so he could track their every move, would dig up dirt on them and offer hundreds of dollars in “hush money” to buy their silence, court papers allege.

The result was a “cult-like life” for the teens and young women who were roped into Epstein’s sex-trafficking ring, according to the suit.

The details were laid bare in the new civil suit — filed in Manhattan federal court — that alleges the “complex, sophisticated sex-trafficking venture” Epstein was able to operate for years wouldn’t have been possible without two of the disgraced financier’s closest advisers: personal lawyer Darren Indyke and accountant Richard Kahn.

Epstein accuser Danielle Bensky and another woman, identified only as Jane Doe 3, filed a complaint against the two men on Friday, alleging they helped build the “complex financial infrastructure” that Epstein relied on to sexually abuse hundreds of teens and young women.

Grand jury testimony from 2006 Jeffrey Epstein case may be released because of new Florida law​

Grand jury testimony about the late pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein may be released thanks to a new Florida law that clears the way for the release of the long-sealed documents.

Epstein, who committed suicide in his Manhattan jail cell in Aug. 2019, was first investigated by Palm Beach police in 2006 for abusing teenage girls at his mansion in the South Florida city, which led to a grand jury investigation.

A controversial deal greenlit by prosecutors in 2007 allowed Epstein to avoid federal charges and pled guilty only to two state prostitution charges, including procuring a minor for sex.

The bill, co-sponsored by Rep. Peggy Gossett-Seidman (R-Highland Beach) and Sen. Tina Polsky (D-Boca Raton), expands an exception to a prohibition on the disclosure of testimony or evidence received by grand juries, which is typically secret, CBS News reported.

Back