• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man was arrested in Clarksburg on a malicious assault charge after an incident at Walmart, according to the Clarksburg Police Department.

On Sunday, an officer was dispatched to Walmart for a sexual assault complaint.

After arriving at the scene, the officer was informed that Brent Lantz, 27, had touched a young boy's genitals in the men's bathroom.

A woman heard screams coming from the bathroom and attempted to pull Lantz off her son, who was sitting on one of the toilets, according to court documents.

As the mother attempted to pull Lantz off the young boy, officers said Lantz punched the woman, who is pregnant, in the stomach several times.

Lantz is currently in North Central Regional Jail, where he is awaiting a mental hygiene evaluation.

A mental hygiene evaluation. I don't know what that is, although I can surmise. My gut tells me though that he will fail it no matter what. Take a chainsaw to his genitalia

That’s after he fails the Genital Hygiene Evaluation.

We'll I'll be I didn't realize the term "mental hygiene evaluation" was unique to WV Law. It means an involuntairy hospitalization (usually for 72hours) to determine a person's mental health/capacity.

We had to do one on my ex wife's mother because she was really bad on crack. Anyone can petition the court for one. I have no idea what they are called in other states.

7/15/19
The caretaker of Brent Lantz has been charged after he allegedly let Lantz go to the restroom unattended at the Walmart on Emily Drive.

According to the criminal complaint, Jacob Willard, a caretake through ResCare, allowed Lantz to go into the restroom unattended while Willard waited on a bench outside.

According to police, Lantz was touching a young boy inappropriately. A woman, the boy's mother was trying to pull Lantz off of the boy when Lantz started punching her. The woman was pregnant at the time.

According to the criminal complaint, ResCare had a special treatment plan that Lantz was not under any circumstances to be left unsupervised in a public restroom.

According to the criminal complaint, Willard signed documents that stated he completed the training for becoming a caretaker for Lantz in February.

I hope the caretaker is held accountable.

His failure to perform the task he was hired to do could have led to more tragic outcomes.

Last edited:
Back