• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
All For The Love Of A "Handsome Man"

20130329-06.jpg
20130329-07.jpg
A pregnant woman was seriously injured Thursday morning when another pregnant woman intentionally hit her with a car, pinning her against a southwest Houston home, police said.

The incident happened in the 9600 block of Ravensworth Drive, where Christopher Chaney lives with his pregnant girlfriend, Alise Kelly.

Chaney said his pregnant ex-girlfriend, 26-year-old Shareyll Hunter, showed up at the house Thursday morning and started arguing with Kelly.

"I was in my house asleep, and then one of my kids’ mothers came," Chaney said. "I mean, they been texting and talking over the phone saying they want to fight each other and meet up right here and do it."

All of the commotion outside roused Chaney from bed.

"When I came outside, I seen my kids’ mother punching on the window and she wanted to fight the other one," Chaney said.

He said Hunter jumped into his car and gunned it, pinning her 21-year-old rival between the car and the house, police said.
[...]

Kelly was rushed to the hospital with two broken legs. Doctors had to amputate one of her feet. The baby is expected to be OK.
[...]

Hunter is five months pregnant and the victim is four months pregnant. Chaney, 26, says he is the father in both cases.

Reporter: "You think it [the hit-and-run] is because of you getting them pregnant?"

Christopher Chaney: "I mean, I’m handsome."

Chaney has two other children with Hunter. He bragged he’s also fathered children with two other women, bringing the total to four, with two more on the way.
http://www.kens5.com/news/Police-Pr...nt-rival-against-wall-with-car-200584101.html

Handsome is as Handsomes does, so he's fucking sickeningly ugly. Ain't nobody that handsome!

You're not handsome, you are a fucking slut and a horrible sperm fountain.

You are also a horrible example of what a man is.

Last edited:
I find it really sad that this woman lost one of her feet and he is smiling on the news.

Last edited:
HOUSTON, TX – A fight between baby mamas ended with one woman having her leg amputated after one of the women intentionally rammed the other with a car and pinned her to a house.
According to Chris Chaney, 26-year-old Shareyll Starre Hunter is his ex and the mother of two of his children and pregnant with another. He says she took his car keys from his home without his permission, angering his current girlfriend, 21-year-old Alise Stephon Kelley, who is four months pregnant with his child.
The two women got into an altercation in the driveway, with one of the women trying to hit the other with a flashlight. When Kelley started walking back towards the house, Hunter drove the vehicle into her, pinning Kelley to the house before driving off.
Police say Kelley was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital and suffered several compound fractures in at least one leg, which doctors later amputated.*At this time, police are still looking for Hunter, who already has an outstanding warrant, and was*last seen driving Chaney’s beige Lincoln LS with paper plates.…

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

Back