• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
I screamed ‘I’m pregnant!’" Nguyen said. “I was just so scared at that moment. I was still in my first trimester and that’s so fragile, it’s such a fragile time. I said ‘Oh my God oh my God.’”

But even when she was down on the ground, drenched in blood, drifting in and out of consciousness her attacker kept stabbing her in the back.

The attack was so vicious it shocked even veteran Los Angeles Police Department officers who called the attack “animalistic”.

Police said the three men then stole her car, crashing it less than half a block away. The suspects left the scene in a getaway car with two women that had been waiting and watching, police said.

Planning a crash is a little too complicated if the primary intent is to attack her. They weren't counting on a pregnant woman driving their targeted vehicle, and I suspect they were fighting about what they did while driving away. I think that caused the driver to lose control of the stolen car and, failing that mission, had to get home in the car they came in.

Back