• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Police arrested a driver accused of intentionally running over pedestrians in Tennessee, killing a pregnant mother and her toddler son.
The Knoxville News Sentinel reports Jefferson City police say 33-year-old William David Phillips struck and killed the pedestrians at random Monday afternoon. Authorities identified the dead victims as 30-year-old Sierra Wilson Cahoon, who was pregnant, and her 2-year-old son Nolan.
Investigators say Phillips first hit 61-year-old Tillman Gunter. He suffered minor injuries.
Then, police say Phillips drove onto the sidewalk, struck the Cahoons and crashed into a fish hatchery. John Carberry owns Sustainable Aquatics and says thousands of fish died and more than 10,000 gallons (37,800 liters) of water spilled from the building. He says one employee suffered minor cuts.

Her family apparently didn't know she was pregnant until after the crash. Ouch. Also:

According to court documents, Phillips told officers "a voice told him that he needed to go kill the meth addicts so he began driving very fast. He said the voice told him the baby stroller had meth in it, so he intentionally drove into it."

Mugshot at link. Looks kinda tweaky to me...

Link

"Hi, I hear voices in my head while driving.
You guessed it, I'm a mentally ill murdering bastard!
William David Phillips is my name on the arrest papers,
but you can call me Destroyer of Families and the Unborn."

"My face cries out for high velocity impact to it don't ya think?"

Is that a hickey on his shoulder?

- A Jefferson County jury reached a verdict for William David Phillips for the murder of a pregnant mother and her 2-year-old son Saturday.

Phillips was found guilty on all six indictment charges, including four reckless homicide charges, one reckless endangerment charge and one felony reckless endangerment charge, the judge announced.
The incident happened in Jefferson City in June 2019. According to an incident report from police, Phillips was driving on Chucky Pike when he heard a voice telling him to “kill the meth addicts.” Phillips then drove into the mother, Sierra Cahoon, and her child while driving 86 mph down Main Street because he thought there was meth in the child’s stroller, the report said.

"Hi, I hear voices in my head while driving.
You guessed it, I'm a mentally ill murdering bastard!
William David Phillips is my name on the arrest papers,
but you can call me Destroyer of Families and the Unborn."

View attachment 19118

"My face cries out for high velocity impact to it don't ya think?"

Is that a hickey on his shoulder?
Three first names... Serial killer

"If I say I was running over meth heads, the cops won't POSSIBLY think *I'm* on meth!"
-Well, shit, there's no possession or OVI charges, so I guess his trailer trash university idea worked.

Back