• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
This is the shocking home from hell in Grimsby where five children under eight years old are forced to live, despite attempts from family members to save them.

A concerned grandmother and aunt have spoken out about the "disgusting" home that the youngsters are being forced to live in, claiming that their pregnant mother has "spent years neglecting them"

The relatives say every room in the property in Grimsby is constantly messy with little food for the children.

They say that the five children, aged seven, six, four, two and one, are "good as gold" but fear for their well being as their mother "just does not seem to care", and would "rather blame others than take responsibility for her children".

The woman is also now pregnant again with her sixth child, much to the despair of her mother.

She told Grimsby Live: "My daughter, above anyone else, should not be having children, let alone another one."

The woman says her daughter has allowed her children to miss important doctor and dental appointments, with her four-year-old already having to have seven teeth removed because of his poor dental hygiene.

Continue reading at link

The mother responsible for Grimsby's home said she is "truly ashamed" of the mounting squalor harboured inside.

In a statement, she said: "I cannot defend the mess the house was in.

"I understand this is not the appropriate environment to raise my children in and I am truly ashamed that things got this bad."

She said she now has support and is taking action to improve her home despite a long period denying there was a problem.

She said: "I can assure everyone that the cleanliness of the house has been addressed and continues to be improved.

"Taking care of five children is extremely difficult at times and I have been struggling.

"It has taken me a long time to admit I’m struggling and accept the help I need."

She claims family members "inaccurate claims" about the welfare of her children, insisting her children are "fed, clean and very well loved".

She said: "My top priority is my children, their safety and happiness.

"I am receiving a great deal of help at the moment from the council and those that love and care for the children.

"I can assure everyone the matter has been addressed and will continue to be improved."

I'm guessing grandma never taught her daughter where children come from. 6 kids aged 7 and under is a disgrace when you don't take care of them.

Latest posts

Back