• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
19p5j5.jpg
Porscha Yearby​
St. Paul woman beat daughter over homework, charges say
A woman called her child's father about 6 p.m. Tuesday, saying, "You better come pick up your daughter. I really (messed) her up this time."

That's according to a criminal complaint charging Porscha Lafaye Yearby, 31, with malicious punishment of a child.

According to the complaint, filed Thursday in Ramsey County District Court:

The girl's father called police to a location in the 1000 block of Virginia Street in St. Paul's North End.

The father and daughter, who is 8, were sitting in the father's car outside. He explained to police that he and Yearby share custody of the girl; Yearby has the child during the week and he on the weekends.

But he went to get the girl after Yearby's call. When the girl got into the car, she told her father Yearby had gotten angry with her, pushed her to the floor and punched and slapped her face.

The father reported to police that his daughter had a bloody nose and bruises on her face.

Officers noted that the bruises were in the shape of a hand and that the girl also had a large red mark on her neck and a cut on her upper lip.

During a jail interview, Yearby told police that "she slapped (her daughter) five times on her head and face because she believed that (the girl) had lied to her about doing her homework."
[..]
http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_19836279

and really just how much homework you think that dumb bitch did when she was in school? judging by her Yeah-I'm-a-dumbfuck look, I'd say very little:)

Back