• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Jeff's polygamist wife bolts FLDS community
HILDALE, Utah (ABC 4 News) - One of Warren Jeff's polygamist wives has sought the help of Washington County authorities in order to leave the FLDS clan in Hildale/Colorado City.

ABC 4 has learned that it happened Monday in Hildale, Utah, a polygamist town along the Arizona border.

The incident originally triggered a major manhunt and then a standoff, according to sources.

Sources also told ABC 4 News that local town marshals and FLDS security surrounded the business of Willie Jessop, where the young woman had sought refuge.

Willie Jessop is a former FLDS spokesman who was kicked out of the religious group by Jeffs.
Washington County Sheriff's deputies were called in, and took the woman to a shelter in St. George.

The Washington County Sheriff's Office told ABC 4 News that the woman left her residence in Colorado City, Arizona and fled to Jessop's property in Hildale.

[....]. She is one of several dozen Jeffs brides.

ABC 4's sources say this is not the first time the woman has tried to escape the FLDS group.
The Washington County Attorney is looking into allegations that the 25-year-old woman was held against her will and even drugged.
http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...munity/ta8OxShulkOWPjW1ZZ8q2Q.cspx?hpt=us_bn7
dyuj6d.jpg

50 Of Jeffs wives​

Follower says he was expelled from FLDS for violating Warren Jeffs' sex ban...

A long-time follower of a jailed polygamist sect leader says he has been ex-communicated after admitting to having sex with his wife -- a violation of an order that Warren Jeffs apparently issued from behind bars.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/31/us/texas-warren-jeffs/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

They give this guy way too much power over themselves, he gets to decide whether they can have sex? Says they can't have sex until he gets released ROFL his followers will die out then....

Some thinking of polygamy in general...

Prediction: women will lobby for polygamy soon

Now that Gay Marriage is legal the door is open for all kinds of new arrangements.

Most women, whether they admit it or not, would naturally rather share a rich, successful alpha male with another woman than be in an exclusive relationship with a beta male. Since life is going to get much harder starting now, and since there will be far more poor betas and far fewer rich alphas, the competition for the few alphas will intensify. Add to the mix unrealistic, inflammed materialist desires among women from the media and you can see they will be eager to join brothels run by business tycoons rather than pair off with unemployed action-figure collectors.

Source and more: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1595350/pg1

Texas authorities are now seizing the ranch that was used by polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs.

Prosecutors say Jeffs and others sexually abused children at the 1600-acre ranch.

Now, remaining sect members are moving their belongings and leaving -- as the state takes possession of the property.

Local officials are overseeing FLDS members removing their property from the Yearning for Zion ranch.
[...]
Current eldorado residents are glad this chapter of the their life may soon be over.

"I'm a Christian. That's what I stand for, that's what I represent, so I do not agree with what goes on at the compound," said Eldorado resident Madolyn Phillips.

The 51st Judicial Court directed the state to take the property Jan. 6. This is the next stage in the process.
[...]
Pearl Vinlove has lived in Eldorado for almost two decades. She said she remembers when the ranch residents first moved to Eldorado.

"Well, personally I'm glad they failed. I cannot sympathize with their beliefs or their family practices at all," said Vinlove.

She said she hopes soon this will all be behind residents.
http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/story.aspx?id=1033181#.U1HNk1famSo

Back