• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sassymom08

21708LauraRobinson.jpg

Police: Woman Duct Taped, Flogged Boy For Hours
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23212512/

A 57-year-old St. Petersburg woman is accused of binding an 8-year-old boy's hands and legs with duct tape, and flogging him, an arrest report states.

The kid was sleeping when she started this! A big WTF for doing this to a kid, and then add to it, the poor boy was sleeping and woke to her (I'm assuming grandma?) taping and dragging him to another room to beat him.
Prime example of how to create an abusive messed up adult. I hope he gets placed with people that will love him and show him how to be a good man.

Whoa.....um, WTH?!?
What goes through these peoples minds when they decide to do something like this? Did it come to her in a dream or what??? I would really like to hear what she has to say in defense of her actions.

I think we need to get Whipping Grandma together with Melissa Dean's four out of control sons. Can you imagine the reaction when all four wake up duct taped with a strange crazy woman lashing them and intoning, "Obey, obey."

I think we'd hear a loud, four-part harmony scream, "Help! Mommy!"

She pulled down his pajamas and struck his buttocks with a "long, black flexible object." During the beating, Robinson kept repeating "obey, obey."

Some people would pay for that kind of action.

She pulled down his pajamas and struck his buttocks with a "long, black flexible object." During the beating, Robinson kept repeating "obey, obey."

Really? How much?

I mean, just out of curiosity.

But the women they pay are usually hot, whereas this skank looks like Michael Jackson after eating a baby elephant.

What makes this a flogging, rather than a lynching? Were they at sea or something?

Back