• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police released graphic video Tuesday of a brutal beatdown on a subway along with a plea for information.

The NYPD does not know when the attack happened or what train it was on. A spokesperson said the video was circulating on social media.

The victim was repeatedly kicked in the face, head and body as he sat on a train. He covered his face at points. The victim could be seen saying something, but there's no audio on the video.

Gangs often record attacks like these and share them on social media as a form of boasting, an NYPD source said. There's a good chance the victim won't come forward.

Locked in an underground, speeding, steel sausage casing with homicidal assholes.
No thanks.
I will stay in my reasonably quiet smaller community.

Got to admit though I am wondering how long it's going to be before the next Bernie Goetz surfaces. Seriously there needs to be some really nice vigilante outbreaks in some larger troubled cities.

Back