• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
image upload no registration

An officer from the San Antonio Police Department has been fired for allegedly attempting to feed a fecal sandwich to a homeless person, several sources have confirmed. The officer reportedly placed fecal matter between two pieces of bread and gave it to a homeless person.

“This was a vile and disgusting act that violates our guiding principles of ‘treating all with integrity, compassion, fairness and respect,’ Chief William McManus said in a prepared statement. “The fact that his fellow officers were so disgusted with his actions that they reported him to Internal Affairs demonstrates that this type of behavior will never be tolerated.

http://m.mysanantonio.com/news/loca...fired-for-feeding-fecal-sandwich-10593479.php

Jesus. What a fucking creep ass motherfucker. I don't know what else needs to be said.
Seriously, you fart from the bowels of Satan, go walk in front of a bus or jump off a bridge. Anything other than having contact with the public in a professional manner.
I hope a group of homeless guys find his car and do a little soup kitchen action in the backseat.

Jesus. What a fucking creep ass motherfucker. I don't know what else needs to be said.
Seriously, you fart from the bowels of Satan, go walk in front of a bus or jump off a bridge. Anything other than having contact with the public in a professional manner.
I hope a group of homeless guys find his car and do a little soup kitchen action in the backseat.

Joking aside, this is food tampering.
All feces (human and animal) is loaded with nasty coliform bacteria, and some like Escherichia coli can cause major permanent organ damage, total removal of both colons, and even death.
The young, elderly, and those with a compromised immune system (like someone who's homeless and malnourished) are especially vulnerable to the worst of these coliforms, and often die from the infections.
And y'all don't even wanna get me started on parasitic diseases you can get from animal feces in addition to the bacterial infections.
If anyone else had done this, they'd be arrested. Let's hope the investigation can dis/prove if his did this, and if he did we should see an arrest in his near future.

Last edited:
The fact that he thought to do this...set up to do this and then followed through with it...did it in front of other officers believing it was funny says alot about who this asshole is as a person. What an incredibly disgusting thing to do to anyone much less someone down on their luck. As if thats all the homeless guy deserved. I hope someday someone feeds him a sandwich full of shit. I'm so glad his pic is plastered all over the internet. Bet mom and dad are real proud of you shithead.

So like a literal feces sandwich, not Subways usual crap on bread? Cause if it was Subway, thats just nasty.

Last edited:
So wait...he happened to have two slices of bread and a turd hot and ready?
Just think, he may be serving you in a fast food joint sometime soon.

Joking aside, this is food tampering.
All feces (human and animal) is loaded with nasty coliform bacteria, and some like Escherichia coli can cause major permanent organ damage, total removal of both colons, and even death.
The young, elderly, and those with a compromised immune system (like someone who's homeless and malnourished) are especially vulnerable to the worst of these coliforms, and often die from the infections.
And y'all don't even wanna get me started on parasitic diseases you can get from animal feces in addition to the bacterial infections.
If anyone else had done this, they'd be arrested. Let's hope the investigation can dis/prove if his did this, and if he did we should see an arrest in his near future.
They should charge him with something. To show this will it be tolerated! Unfortunately they will let him go and he will be hired into another police force.

A San Antonio police officer fired in October 2016 after he allegedly gave a homeless man a sandwich with dog feces had his dismissal overturned by an arbitrator earlier this month.

Bike patrol Officer Matthew Luckhurst won his appeal due to a provision in the local government code that prevents law enforcement from disciplining an officer for conduct that occurred more than 180 days before they are disciplined.

Arbitration documents state that Luckhurst testified the incident occurred on May 6, 2016, when he and two other officers on bike patrol were clearing transients from a parking lot near Houston Street and Interstate 35.

Luckhurst's woes are not yet over, as he must still overcome a second indefinite suspension issued to him in December 2016 for a separate incident on June 12, 2016, also involving feces.

In that incident, suspension paperwork states that Luckhust and another male officer defecated in the women's restroom at the bike patrol office and intentionally didn't flush the toilet. Luckhurst and the other officer then spread a brown substance over the toilet seat, "giving the appearance that there was fecal matter on the seat," the disciplinary documents state.

It's unclear when Luckhurst will learn his fate in that dismissal.

Report at link

A former San Antonio police officer who is accused of providing a feces sandwich to a homeless man said today that his actions were misconstrued and he never intended to harm the man.

Matthew Luckhurst, who was effectively fired in October 2016, is trying to get his job back. At a hearing before an independent arbitrator, Luckhurst said he handed the man a discarded tray of bread and feces so the man could throw it away, not eat it.

“I never humiliated a homeless person,” Luckhurst said. “I told him to throw the container away.”

Last edited:
WOW.

So an officer can not be fired for something that occured over 180 days prior(i assume outside of something criminal, but even then, who knows). Shocking. Why is anyone in that dept putting up with that???? Superiors in that police dept should fire his fucking ass anyways, let the city lawyers and politicians worry about whatever bullshit lawsuits he wants to bring as a result.

So many questions.

Is the city changing that idiotic code?
Why did it take half a fuckin year for this dept to penalize the officer for something so vile?
Who is this attorney or whoever else helping to fight this mans case based around this loophole? Was the police union backing him?

Got at least a partial answer to one of my questions thru some googling. This scumbag is the one who fought and took a no doubt fat paycheck to put this cop back on the force...

What a disgusting fat fuck. Sure did a great and noble job fighting injustice on this one Ben Sifuentes.

Last edited:
Horseshit! I've always had a hard time with respecting a bicycle cop. I pretty much hate bicyclists all the way around. Only cause they demand drivers share the road but act like they own it. Then get all shocked and shaken when one gets hit. Anyway, throw a cop on a bike giving out shit sandwiches.... doesn't improve anything.

Hey, that's not bad, so he got off light. One of the bus drivers my son had one year was Mr. Day, and I ended up in the principal's office because several boys, my son included, were calling him Mr. Gay and he was all butt hurt about it.
My son had a substitute teacher desperately trying to track down a student named Harry Balls. :rolleyes:

@Nell
The San Antonio bike cop who made headlines for giving a homeless man a feces-filled sandwich is trying to overturn a second suspension in an arbitration hearing that started Monday.

SAPD Officer Matthew Luckhurst won reinstatement last March after being canned over the sandwich incident. In that case, an arbitrator rejected the firing on a technicality.
The disciplinary action Luckhurst is now fighting is nearly as shitty: He and a coworker are accused of leaving an un-flushed dump in the women's locker room and smearing a brown substance over the toilet seat after a female officer requested the restroom be kept tidy.

Officer Jessica Medrano testified Monday she was eight months pregnant when she discovered Luckhurt's prank and that it made her physically ill,

Under the city's collective bargaining agreement with its police union, officers are guaranteed the right to appeal their terminations through a hearing with a third-party arbitrator.

According to city records obtained by the Current, 27 of the 40 officers terminated between 2010 and 2019 — or roughly two-thirds — were allowed to return to duty after arbitration.

Luckhurst's hearing is expected to continue through Thursday.
1582778879104.png

Back