• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
A Lighthouse Point man is accused of using needles and knives during sex acts with a girl he repeatedly knocked unconscious with chloroform and sleeping pills and restrained with duct tape, according to an arrest warrant.

Louis Romano Bianculli, 68, was arrested late Tuesday in Fort Lauderdale and is charged with several counts of sexual battery. He is being held without bond in the Broward Main Jail.

....occurred between September 2005 and April 2011 in Lighthouse Point. The abuse, authorities said, grew from fondling and other sex acts and later introduced "surgeries," "procedures" and "rough play" that caused bruising.

According to an arrest warrant prepared by Lighthouse Point police:

The abuse first began when Bianculli used a pressure-point technique on the girl's neck that caused her to black out. When she came to, Bianculli held her down and groped the girl, a minor, down her shirt.

He told the girl he was "checking her heart" to make sure she was OK.

The alleged abuse then progressed from fondling to sexual assault by Bianculli while the girl slept. He made her fearful by telling her he had killed people in Cambodia during the Vietnam War when he, although not in the military, was allegedly contracted to fly helicopters.

The juvenile grew to believe that if she told anyone about the abuse, Bianculli would hurt her.

The arrest warrant says the girl became "brainwashed" and grew compliant to his orders of "drop your pants" and "take off your shirt."

Authorities say the abuse would also include acts such as arm twisting, wrist bending and other forms of "rough play."

Later, Bianculli began using what he identified as "laughing gas," which was actually chloroform that would render the girl unconscious for up to 15 minutes at a time, the arrest warrant said.

She told detectives she believed Bianculli used the chemical so he wouldn't see her cry or complain while being abused.

He used needles to "suck out fat" and inject it into her breasts to enlarge them, authorities said, and manipulated the girl into taking diet pills. He called the weekly sessions "surgeries" or "procedures," the arrest warrant said, and the girl would sometimes see the needles probe her while she faded in and out of consciousness.

Bianculli would later use the needles in sex acts and replace the chloroform with sleeping pills that would subdue the girl for longer stretches, it said. He would also use knives and make cuts on the sides of her belly, authorities said.

As the abuse continued, Bianculli would place the minor on a folding table and secure her with duct tape. He allegedly used plastic bags over her head as an experiment to "see how many breaths she could take until she passed out," the warrant said.

The accuser told police that she did not know if Bianculli raped her while she was unconscious and was "too afraid to ask."

Through years of exposure to chloroform, the girl developed health issues including fainting, allergies, bleeding ears and heart problems, authorities said.

During a series of recorded conversations obtained by police, Bianculli was asked whether he would confess to the abuse. He responded: "I don't care anymore. I'd rather be in a jail cell."

Portions of the recordings detailed in the arrest warrant show Bianculli confirmed the chloroform use to subdue the girl and said he would apply a rag with the chemical for only 30 seconds at a time. He said he used it "15-20 times" in a period of three years, the arrest warrant said.

In the recording, Bianculli also said talking about the abuse made him feel like a "disgusting person," but went on to say that it was a "mind game" and something "a lot of people get off on sexually," when referring to the pressure-point technique he used on the girl during one of their first encounters.

He also expressed regret — and some remorse — at being exposed.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...t-sex-assault-allegations-20150722-story.html

More on Louis Bianculli...from Forensicwx's link (under the comment section).

Comment by Davee
All public record....married to a 41 yr old Jill Rene, millions of dollars of mortgage debt and foreclosures, she held 6.5 mil in mortgages on hubby, nice LHP house he bought in 2007 for 5.4....lots of skirmishes with revenue dept etc///amazing what you can find out for free in 15 minutes....no word of any female kids, step or otherwise....this reporter need to quit ripping and reading and do their homework!!!!

Comment by KCK33317
Absolutely no effort at all by the reporter to fill in the story, add info - nothing. This guy is a well known real estate developer that between he and his father, developed several properties in Hollywood and Lighthouse Pt. Doesn't appear to be that he is related to this victim. His Father's obituary in 2009 says he had two grandsons. The Mother's obituary in 2012 mentions two grandsons and a granddaughter, but that would make the grand daughter still very young at this point. The wife looks younger than he, maybe there is a step child involved.

Additional links that might be of interest...

ACL Holdings, LLC

http://www.aclholdings.com/id3.html

Corporation Wiki

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Hallandale-Beach/louis-r-bianculli-546687.aspx

Pipl

https://pipl.com/search/?q=Louis+Romano+Bianculli&l=Lighthouse+Pt,+Florida&sloc=&in=5

This is a very hard read. He tortured this girl for years. I can't imagine the physical, emotional and psychological impact this has had on her. I wonder what the relationship was that he had access to her alone so often from such a young age. I hope she is still in therapy and can find it within her self to rise above what has been done to her. I hope he rots in hell. Experimenting on her like Dr. Frankenstein or something. He's a monster.

More on the story...

Louis Bianculli accused of raping girl, 'performing surgeries'

According to the report, the victim's mother recorded a conversation that she had with the suspect after she found out about the allegations.

In the recording, Bianculli tells the woman to go to police and that "I don't care anymore. I'd rather be in jail."

The report states that Bianculli also called himself a "bad person" in the victim's life and said he "did something terrible." According to the report, Bianculli expressed remorse stating that he doesn't "expect her to forgive" him.

Bianculli, who lives in a multimillion-dollar mansion in Lighthouse Point, remains at the Broward County Jail without bond.

Read more HERE>>

This hasn't gone to actual trial yet. But I found this little gem, in the mean time. Seems Bianculli's lawyer is just as classy as he is....

July 01, 2016

A Broward County prosecutor said in court Friday that she intended to file a bar complaint against defense attorney Herb Cohen for his behavior at a recent deposition of a sex crimes victim.

During the deposition of the victim, who allegedly suffered abuse and torture from her stepfather for years starting when she was just 12-years-old, Cohen became agitated when the victim, now 22, told him that he seemed worse than the defendant in the case, millionaire developer Louis Bianculli.

"Can you be in the room with me?" Cohen asked her, according to the court reporter's transcript at the June 12 deposition.

"No," she answered. "You're just like Lou, but worse."

"F--- you," he said.

The victim was allegedly walking out the door when he said it, and allegedly heard a portion of it and turned around.

"Let the record reflect that Mr. Cohen said to the witness, and I quote, 'F--- you,'" prosecutor Katie Bogenschutz said during a hearing Friday.

"I said it under my breath," Cohen said. "Let me tell you something, that comment, this case has turned into such a piece of s---. ... F--- her and all of you people, OK? I'm not a criminal and I'm not a f---ing rapist. You understand? You think I'm going to stand here and take this s---? Well, you're wrong. It's over."

At one point, Bogenschutz said, "Let the record reflect that Mr. Cohen is screaming."

"I'm screaming at Katie Bogenschutz … you're God damn right," Cohen said.

"After, he told my witness to f--- herself," Bogenschutz said.

Cohen's co-counsel, Jayne Weintraub, said the victim was out of the room and didn't hear it, but Bogenschutz said, "I believe she heard you."

Cohen wasn't finished berating Bogenschutz, who is the daughter of one of the best-known attorneys in Broward County, David Bogenschutz.

"What I've forgotten in this business you will never learn," he said. "And the s--- you learn, you have no clue how to apply, and I'm done taking crap from you. Your witness tells me I look like this rapist, only worse? And that's all OK with you? … I'm not going to stand by and let you cause abuse to me. This is the last straw."

Though he clearly referred to his client, Bianculli, who has never been convicted of any sex crimes to date, as a "rapist," he denied it on Friday.

"You did not call your client a rapist?" Local 10 News investigative reporter Bob Norman asked Bianculli.

"Absolutely not, and he's not guilty of these charges," Cohen said.

He also denied cursing at the victim in the case.

"I never said anything to this girl nor would I," he said. "She's had a hard enough life, a hard enough time. I wish her absolutely the best."

Judge Michael Rothschild sealed the transcript of Cohen's rant and struck it from the record of the case at a hearing two weeks ago.

However, at a status hearing Friday, Bogenschutz asked that it be unsealed so she could file a bar complaint, something Rothschild agreed to do.

"All the lawyers involved in the Bianculli matter are getting ridiculous, ridiculous -- the most unprofessional case I've had in my four years on the bench," Rothschild said. "The behavior of the lawyers in this case has almost become as terrible as the allegations in this case. And yes, I said that on the record."

He was especially angry with Bogenschutz, saying that making the transcript of Cohen's outburst public could "poison" the trial and that his job was to "ensure that those matters don't corrupt this case going further in Broward County. Maybe they have. Maybe they will."

Rothschild also threatened to throw Bogenschutz off the case, saying that if she can't control what information goes public, "maybe you shouldn't be the one prosecuting this case, and if that needs to be done I will take that step."

The judge then asked for Bogenschutz to get her supervisor to the courtroom and took all of the attorneys to his chambers for a closed door meeting.

After the meeting, Cohen said he came out "smelling like roses."

http://www.local10.com/news/bob-nor...ys-f-you-to-alleged-rape-victim-in-deposition

Most recent update October 18, 2016

Broward County circuit Judge Michael Rothschild had already ruled that millionaire developer Louis Bianculli was not only a "real danger" to the community, but that his "vast resources" helped to make him a very serious flight risk should he be released from jail.

When Rothschild granted Bianculli bond last year after his arrest, Bianculli violated the terms of his release multiple times, prompting the judge to put him back in jail again, saying that he wasn't trustworthy.

Meanwhile, more victims came forward with similar allegations that dated back five decades. If there was any doubt that Bianculli was a sexual predator, he admitted as much on damning audio recordings secretly made by his ex-wife during the police investigation.

But all of that didn't stop Rothschild from granting Bianculli a $1 million bond again in a surprise move late Friday after his attorneys argued that the developer -- at the time of his arrest worth an estimated $30 million -- should be let of jail for knee surgery.

The decision prompted a protest Tuesday morning outside the Broward County courthouse, where about 30 people gathered to condemn the judge's actions.

http://www.local10.com/news/bob-nor...bond-again-to-wealthy-accused-child-molester-

LMAO!! What the fuck is knee surgery going to do for you buddy?!! By the time you get to prison where you damn well belong.. Your fellow inmates will have you on your knees constantly! So I mean.. To save you the hassle I really dont think you should be all that concerned with having knee surgery .. And if you do have knee surgery it would be so fucking pointless!!

Louis Bianculli was arrested in July, 2015. Almost 4 years now and his is on pre-trial release, still living in his Intracoastal mansion. I see him in the stores and restaurants. (I live nearby) He also just sold a parcel of land in Lighthouse Point for 1.4 million. He has court granted permission to travel to another waterfront mansion in the Keys (Plantation Key) for a couple days at a time to "make repairs" for renters. He goes at least 2-3 times a month. His trial is scheduled for September, 2019. The justice systems sucks! Money has it's benefits. He maintains 4 lawyers. They must be proud to represent such a pillar of the community!

That's a long recuperation, 4 years, for knee surgery. This is outrageous! And unfortunately, his wife (or ex-wife) is not a true hero since he's paying her enough to clam her up also. Disgusting.

Louie here just had another court approved trip to his other waterfront mansion in Islamorada for "repairs". He goes with a "handyman". Pics of his home are pristine and turn-key to move in to. I think the judge and Lou are joined at the hip. I wonder if money has anything to do with it? If it were me that is on trial , I would still be in the slammer going on the fourth year. (Justice delayed, is justice denied.)

Here we go again! Another court approved request for the first week of August to let Louie go to his Keys mansion with his "handyman". A pre-trial release states he must stay within a 10 mile radius of his home in Lighthouse Point. Just not happening here. The home is also in pre- foreclosure status according to zillow.com. Money talks and bull s--t walks.

I've asked before and I'll ask again! Why do these full grown men have access to these children?! Unless they are the parent there is absolutely no excuse! I'm proud to say I knew where my daughter was all the time! It wasn't easy but I made time to know and it was my job to know! If her boyfriend brought her home 1 minutes late BOOM she was grounded for a week! Sure that sounds harsh but no one had a chance to be alone with my daughter long enough to pull this shit!!! Where were her parents???

Way to comment and not read the article or read the other comments. It was his stepdaughter.
I read above "that he does not appear to be related to the victim" I did not see where it says he is her stepfather. My mistake but regardless I still don't understand with how many times and for how long this was happening the mother never suspected so much "alone" time be had with the girl! Also other victims came forward so he was alone with someone's child!

Last edited:
He was married to Kim, and his stepdaughter Carli all lived in the same mansion in Lighthouse Point. It is in pre-foreclosure now and keeps getting court approved travel to his second mansion in Islamorada. He used verbal threats to keep Carli quiet, like telling her about all the people he killed in Vietnam. Kim must have been out shopping every day with her new set of credit cards. She scored a rich guy. Maybe he had eyes on the young girl right from the beginning so married the mom.This went on for years when Carli was 12. She has a civil suit that is also "pending". "Justice delayed is justice denied"

Here's where Louis Bianculli goes 3 or 4 times a month- granted by judge Michael Usan. Saw him at the supermarket yesterday- always in tight jeans and a black t-shirt. Must be making ankle bracelets more user friendly- didn't see one. He walks freely without a cane- faster than me! Usan is in his pocket for sure!

This right here is exactly why I tend to log off for months at a time. My heart breaks for these kids. This poor child finally found the strength to come forward and for that, I'm very proud of her. I hope she never loses that shiny spine and will live a long and happy life. I want to light this fucker on fire. Now.

Back