• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
On Easter Sunday while a woman was visiting the zoo with friends, she saw something she didn't like. So, she took out her phone and started recording it.

Now, that video of a man touching a girl inappropriately is getting a lot of attention on social media.

While at the ape exhibit watching the orangutans, that woman said she spotted something she never wanted to see. "There was this older gentleman with the woman who looked [in her] late 30s, and a young child," she said.

She began to take a video of what she saw on her phone because the man couldn't keep his hands off the girl. "We noticed right away he was rubbing the child's back, like unusually too much," the witness said.

In the video, the man's hand clearly moves down, touching the girl's rear end. "He started patting her bottom and slid his hand in between her legs outside of her clothing, and so that's when it really caught our attention," the woman said.

She said she immediately went to Biopark security, who told her to call the police. When they arrived, she said they separated the man from the woman and child to interview them. "The officer seemed really concerned. They watched my video and said no man should be touching a child like that. That's more than like, a fatherly touch," said the witness.

Police confirm the girl is 10-years-old. The woman in the video is the girl's mother, and the man is the mom's boyfriend.

"It was blatantly obvious what he was doing," the witness said.

Police say they are investigating the incident, and that CYFD will conduct a safe house interview with the girl. The Albuquerque Police Department also said the man in the video is not allowed to have any contact with the mother and child for now.

Video at link

Omfg @Sugar Cookie

In the video, the man's hand clearly moves down, touching the girl's rear end. "He started patting her bottom and slid his hand in between her legs outside of her clothing, and so that's when it really caught our attention," the woman said.

Mind you in pubic & excuse me but mommy didn’t know?! Beat that stupid bitch now.. who the fuck let’s their boyfriend touch their children.. maybe.. big fucking maybe hold their hand.. maybe big fucking maybe on their shoulders.. depending how well I knew them.. how old my child was and I ALWAYS walked behind the group and CORRECTION I had my kids taking pictures and educating them on the animals and in a wagon anyway.. fuck I am furious at the woman more!
Post automatically merged:

The mother's boyfriend lives at the zoo?
He should!

If he's doing this out in public. He's doing a lot more in private.
Mom is incredibly ignorant or is letting it happen.
@Keepalowprofile .. my point exactly .. mom was turning a blind eye .. it’s so fucking obvious there’s no way she didn’t know.. stupid bitch.. she needs a harsher punishment in my eyes.. she failed that girl in every imaginable way .. just shoot the fucking sleazy MF he was caught in the act...

Media blurred it and therefore it has zero value. Guess i just have to take this random witnesses word for it. Yeah fat chance.

With the video censored and no further details, certainly no concrete details, released as of yet by the investigators, i have no choice but to feel it is wrong to condemn this man. I see nothing wrong in the video as is.

I'm not passing any judgement until there is more info released. Between the blurs and not knowing the dynamics of the relationship its just hard to say. Everything they've released of Joe Biden is worse that what I saw here.

Media blurred it and therefore it has zero value. Guess i just have to take this random witnesses word for it. Yeah fat chance.

With the video censored and no further details, certainly no concrete details, released as of yet by the investigators, i have no choice but to feel it is wrong to condemn this man. I see nothing wrong in the video as is.
I'm local to ABQ and saw an uncensored version of the video. It was blatant and obvious that he was groping her. And yes, if he's that blatant in public I'm sure more has happened at home. Thanks for making us look like trash again New Mexico. I'm glad the woman taking the video reported it. Mom either didn't give a fuck or he's paying her bills and she sold out her daughter for that.

Last edited:
Last time I was at the Albuquerque Zoo, it was a brisk Xmas morning and a gorilla sitting on a log took a huge dump into his hand and brought the steaming pile of shit to his lips and delicately ate it all over again. (Which is completely normal, gorillas recycle their roughage.) Just telling this anecdote to assure y'all that the Albuquerque zoo is a nice place to visit despite some perv plying his trade on a helpless girl.

I'm local to ABQ and saw an uncensored version of the video.
Please link that version. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back