• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A man was arrested for impersonating a law enforcement officer after he unknowingly pulled over an undercover detective.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office posted about the incident on Facebook.

They said that 26-year-old Matthew Joseph Erris decided to play cop, turning on his red and blue lights and pulling somebody over. However, he had no idea that the other driver was a real undercover Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office detective.

They went on to state that deputies then did a real traffic stop on Erris. They found an airsoft pistol under his passenger seat.

Erris is reportedly facing a charge for impersonating a law enforcement officer.

Deputies said that they are not sure how many times Erris has done this in the past.

OMG those ears! I'm all for loving yourself as you are-I had to bleach my hair for ten years when I was younger because people bullied me badly over it and finally said fuck it and went back to my natural black at 26-but that's a straight-up deformity.

When the real cop saw the red and blue lights, I wonder if he felt that little pang of aww shit the rest of us feel when we see the lights in our rear view.

Also, I wonder if the fake grubby guy stated why he pulled the real cop over.
Or if he acted all condescending and said: *do you know why I pulled you over?

What a grubby looking scumbag.
Well at least now he has some pointers on how it's really supposed to happen at a traffic stop. Maybe he'll be able to up his game when he gets out of prison
I'm betting he has plenty of experience with traffic stops. I keep picturing the real cop saying "Yes officer", and trying not to laugh.

No! no! no! he was not falsely accused, according to his wife, he was "wrongly EXCUSED". There is a difference, people! Not that she knows that, she's married to HIM, for fuck's sake!

Those ears would put me off before he had a chance to do something so spectacularly stupid.

Back