• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1566614573470.png

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -- It all started innocently enough with a man and woman hopping on a Bird Scooter.
Main Street in Kansas City is busy day and night. On August 8 around 10:50 p.m., a 26-year-old man and 25-year-old woman rode the same Bird Scooter straight toward oncoming traffic traveling southbound in the northbound lanes near Main and 37th Street.
A nearby deputy took notice. The officer turned on his lights and told the scooter riders to stop. Instead, they took off down a sidewalk.

“These babies actually have torque. They don't have the top speed to get away from a cop,” Jonah Jones, Bird Scooter rider said. “I wouldn't even attempt that.”
According to court records, a deputy pulled his vehicle in front of the scooter riders and they crashed into the side of the patrol vehicle. The man was quickly taken into custody, but the woman took off running through fenced backyards with deputies close behind.
Near 40th and Oak, a deputy caught up with the woman. The deputy used her radio to report the woman disarmed her and shot the deputy with her own taser. A deputy shot and hit the woman suspect in her buttocks. She kept running.
It doesn’t end there. Deputies followed the suspect’s blood trail until they reached an apartment complex near 41st and Oak.

Wow. The suspect is razored in the buttocks, but was still able to run...:::::kudos to this one....I couldn’t........
How the hell did they manage to get the taxer off the cop??? Unless they had their own???

Whatever that little warrior princess is having, I’ll take a double. If the moop she was with was half as tough as her, all this would’ve occurred whilst he carried her on his shoulders.

Back