• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1570663022615.png

THIBODAUX, LA – The suspect, 29-year-old Chad Ayzinne, of Thibodaux, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of crack cocaine less than 28 grams (felony), possession of methamphetamine less than 28 grams (felony), resisting an officer and bicycle lamps required.

On Monday, September 30th, 2019, shortly after midnight, officers with the Thibodaux Police Department were patrolling the area of St. Mary Street near Hickory Street, when a subject, later identified as Chad Ayzinne, was observed riding a tricycle with no lighting.

Upon making contact with Ayzinne, he became very nervous while yelling profanities.

The investigation led to officers searching Mr. Ayzinne’s person, at which time a glass smoking pipe containing suspected cocaine residue was located on his person.

Officers were unable to complete the search, before Mr. Ayzinne fled from officers on foot.

After a brief foot pursuit, Mr. Ayzinne surrendered to police, but not before he threw several bags of suspected methamphetamine and crack cocaine.

This isnt news in my town.

When I first moved here I was awe struck at how many fully adult people were riding around on bikes and trikes. Not even adult size either. I saw one dude with a long aluminum ladder one end over the seat (some how) other end had wheels. His love interest sitting in a kitchen chair with the legs jammed down between the wrungs and a child in a baby seat strapped to the ladder and their dog in another baby seat.

I used to take pictures when I would see crazy shit. I quit that because its everyday.

Then there was a young woman hauling ass on a skateboard with a baby that looked to be 2-3 months.

Good! Last night I was wishing I had a photo of the man on bicycle with the ladder, woman, and infant. Without one, it took me some time to adjust my mental image.

Back