• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Findlay police are looking for 30 year old Johnathon Suber.

A Hancock County grand jury indicted him in the July 2018 death of 17 -month old Osiris Anthony Scott Walters. The Hancock County prosecutor says the toddler died from abusive head trauma.

Suber who is not the father of Osiris was living with the toddler's mother.

If you know the whereabouts of Johnathon C. Suber call the Findlay Police Department.

Last edited:
The Findlay Police Department says in a news release that 30-year-old Johnathon Suber turned himself in Sunday evening and is currently incarcerated at the Hancock County Justice Center. A Hancock County grand jury indicted him on murder and child endangering charges. The Findlay Courier reports Suber is accused of killing his girlfriend's son in June of 2018.

The coroner's report says the baby's death was the result of a head injury, either by a blow to it or a violent movement.

Oh that beautiful delicate wee boy looks like my son. How anyone could raise a hand to a little flower like that is beyond me.

1678674039622.png

JOHNATHON C SUBER

ENDANGER CHILD Definite/Term Yrs: 3.00
TAMPER W/EVIDENCE Definite/Term Yrs: 1.00
INVOL MANSLAUGHTER Definite/Term Yrs: 11.00

Sentence Information

Aggregate Sentence 15.00 HB86-1
Expected Release Date/Parole Eligibility Date 04/19/2034

Back