• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1570719494572.png

A 36-year-old man has been accused of secretly filming 94 men urinating in bathrooms at a bowling alley after police uncovered 150 video clips on his cell phone.

Ryan Dustin Gaynier, from Temperance in Michigan, was initially charged with 25 counts of voyeurism and 25 counts of computer crimes in June, Detroit Free Press reported.

The prosecution later agreed to drop 45 counts in a plea deal, meaning he would instead be sentenced on five and serve between two and seven years in prison.

But appearing at his sentencing hearing on Tuesday, Gaynier dropped his guilty plea as the defense argued his sentencing deal had not been calculated correctly, Fox 2 Detroit reported.

Police were called to the Woodhaven Bowl-a-Rama on December 14 when Justin Berry reported seeing a phone appear out of a nearby stall when he was using the bathroom.

Berry said he then looked inside the stall and found Gaynier. The accused, who worked as a poker dealer at the Winning Hand Poker Room, was then removed from the bowling alley and fired.

'He wouldn't give [his phone] to me. He sat down on the toilet, said "It's not what you think, it's not what you think,"' Berry said at Gaynier's preliminary hearing in August.

Police were able to seize Gaynier's cell phone, where they found 150 video clips that 'contained images of the reporting victim and other unknown male victims urinating and appeared to have been taken from an adjacent bathroom stall'.

Neck bearded salad tossing cueball has significant issues.
Prison can help him get his fill of veiny sausage.
It will be like Club Med for a turd burglar.

He is Gaynier alright.
Gaynier than any one else in the bowling alley.

did you just dupe your own story? or is this an addition to the original?

did you just dupe your own story? or is this an addition to the original?

it's an addition...I'm not a fan of the "tack it onto another story" method. So until Morbid or OMM tells me different this is how I roll. If @Jaded shows up...well I'll do whatever she says!!!

by the studio. Even the most toxic know better than to use it in game. Every once in a while you see one try...its like watching an A-bomb go off.
it's an addition...I'm not a fan of the "tack it onto another story" method. So until Morbid or OMM tells me different this is how I roll. If @Jaded shows up...well I'll do whatever she says!!!

So cluttering the forum with more threads (This isn't a case of I didn't see the original, you posted the original) on the "Same Story" makes "more" logical sense than to simply attach the updated information to the original thread, moving it back to the top with the latest relevant info? Not to mention a link to the original thread wasn't even posted with the "updated" info....

So cluttering the forum with more threads (This isn't a case of I didn't see the original, you posted the original) on the "Same Story" makes "more" logical sense than to simply attach the updated information to the original thread, moving it back to the top with the latest relevant info? Not to mention a link to the original thread wasn't even posted with the "updated" info....
Sorry you got lost in all the posts...I have an old dog I can send you as a seeing eye dog if ya need it

Back