• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A fight between two women inside a Niagara Falls elementary school continued in the parking lot with one combatant wielding a hammer and ended with a rollover crash a block from the school.

Police were called at about 9:15 a.m. Wednesday to Abate Elementary School for the report of a fight, according to a police report.

A witness told police the women were fist fighting inside the school, with the altercation moving into the north parking lot.

That's when one of the women – later identified by police as Pleasure S. Cox, 26 – got a hammer out of her car and started hitting the other woman's SUV, according to the report.

The woman with the SUV, identified by police as Jasmine C. Purdy, 28, then rammed her vehicle into Cox's car, a witness told police.

Purdy then drove away heading east on Linwood Avenue, and Cox followed. The two vehicles collided again at Willow Avenue and 11th Street. The SUV rolled over.

Cox told police she hit Purdy's vehicle "because she hit mine," according to the police report.

Police reviewed video footage taken on a cellphone that showed Cox striking Purdy's SUV with a hammer. A police officer was watching the cellphone footage when he heard a noise that turned out to be from the rollover, according to the report.

Ambulances were called to the scene, but both women refused medical treatment.

Cox, who had a suspended learner's permit for failing to pay a fine, was charged with third-degree criminal mischief, reckless endangerment, reckless driving, disorderly conduct and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, among other charges, according to court records.

Last edited:
Pleasure S Cox.... aka pleasures cocks. Her parents should be fucking shot for that name. And my question is this: How the hell can you be 26 yrs old and have a SUSPENDED Drivers Permit? That shit is 16-18!
Maybe there’s a GOOD REASON they never let her learn how to drive or get a fucking permit growing up - you think?! Who can out do who - oh bitch you’re hammer huh - I will show that bitch and the car rolls - watching uuummm investing in participation in too much COPS Live ;)

Aint nuttin' better than a Purdy Cox battle!
Post automatically merged:

Pleasure S Cox.... aka pleasures cocks. Her parents should be fucking shot for that name. And my question is this: How the hell can you be 26 yrs old and have a SUSPENDED Drivers Permit? That shit is 16-18!

"A fight between two women inside a Niagara Falls elementary school continued in the parking lot.."

This is fucked up. They are 26 and 28 years old. WTF are they doing in elementary school??!!

Last edited:
"Pleasure S. Cox, come on down! You're the next contestant on the Price Is Right! Holly, show her what she's already won!"

"Right, Bob! Pleasure, you've won an all expenses paid trip to the front page of the Demon, where you will be mocked and reviled by thousands because you brawl in elementary schools like common trash and your parents gave you the most hilarious name on the planet!"

I come from that area, and Niagara Falls, NY leaves a lot to be desired. It's an awful place, and it's the polar opposite of it's namesake across the border. It doesn't surprise me that there would be a brawl in an elementary school.

But Pleasure Cox? Like they didn't get they named the innuendo when they named her. Stupid people: they're everywhere.

I come from that area, and Niagara Falls, NY leaves a lot to be desired. It's an awful place, and it's the polar opposite of it's namesake across the border. It doesn't surprise me that there would be a brawl in an elementary school.

But Pleasure Cox? Like they didn't get they named the innuendo when they named her. Stupid people: they're everywhere.
How right you are.
I live on the Canadian side about 10 mins from there.
A lot of ratchet sloots on the NY side now.
That area of the Falls is a cancer cluster with AIDS on the side.

Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!!

"Pleasure Cox"?

What kind of sicko would name their child that?

That's almost as bad as 'Crystal Methvin". (a little DD throwback there, for those of you who are unfamiliar).

I'm sorry... I was bullied in school, I know what that's like. But I still couldn't help myself if some bitch showed up in class with a name like 'Pleasure Cox'

We had 6 periods a day in high school.....Imagine roll call for this skank, 6 times a day....

"Pleasure Cox?"

"Here"..... "Unconstrained laughter" from everyone else, including the teacher.....

I almost feel sorry for her.

There is a commercial that was playing on the local radio station not too long ago. Teacher is calling roll at the beginning of the school year, going alphabetically. He gets to the D's, and you can hear the double take when he reads, "Tara . . . Tara Dactyl?"

The difference is the name in the ad was made up. I hope.

--Al

Last edited:
One of my mom's friends ex husbands name is Richard Hair. He goes by Dick. No fucking joke. And he is a total dick.

This is fucked up. They are 26 and 28 years old. WTF are they doing in elementary school??!!
I have had some close calls in the morning when dropping my son off at school. People will cut you off, take your parking spot or act like you aren't there. I've seen many, many tempers flair in that 15 minute window. Never a fist fight like this... but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

There is a story, possibly apocryphal, of a colonel named Richard Head. He was adamant that his name was Richard, never Dick.

--Al
At birth, my dad was given a first (and last name) no middle name or even an initial.
When he was in boot camp, the drill sergeant asked him his name. So he said his first and last name. The drill sergeant confirmed that there was no middle name. He then told my dad he had 5 minutes to decide on a middle name or a new first name. When the DS returned, my dad was still trying to decide. The DS said decide now or your new name will be dick.
My dad said Richard it is.

In South Africa, they often say 'Pleasure' instead of 'You're welcome' in response to 'thank you' (it's short for 'My pleasure' or 'It's my pleasure'). It sounds pretty strange until you get used to it...

No mugshots yet?
Post automatically merged:

In South Africa, they often say 'Pleasure' instead of 'You're welcome' in response to 'thank you' (it's short for 'My pleasure' or 'It's my pleasure'). It sounds pretty strange until you get used to it...

Also in South Africa, 99% of men are rapists

Back