• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1569262021131.png

According to police, a pizza delivery driver turned the tables on some would-be robbers by pulling out his own weapon and trading shots with them in Nicholasville.

This happened outside of the Nicholasville Comfort Inn shortly after 8:30 p.m. on Saturday.

Poliec said an adult and a minor attempted to rob the Domino's driver at gunpoint when the driver pulled out his own gun.

The two groups then exchanged a brief, but wild volley of shots, leaving innocent bystanders shaken up.

"I know there were some people in the parking lot who said they took cover. Obviously we saw where some rounds had hit the building. So, I think people were kind of alerted and a little nervous about this situation," said Sgt. Kevin Grimes with the Nicholasville Police Department.

The adult suspect was the only one shot in the exchange.

Had he not been carrying, he would have been robbed and he might have been killed. But the message is clear: Do not fuck with the Pizza Guy.

Latest posts

Back