• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
These dogs just moved to the neighborhood 10 days ago. Sure didn't take long for them to A) escape and B) find multiple victims to attack.

Bodycam footage and an interview with the dogs' owner at link.

PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) - A deputy open fire on a dog after three of them reportedly attacked two people in Shady Hills Thursday, authorities said. The dog was euthanized after the incident.

Officials tell News Channel 8 the dogs involved were full pit bulls.

The Pasco County Sheriff's Office got word of two dog attacks in front of homes in the area of Crews Lake Park shortly before 7 a.m.

Based on preliminary information, a 15-year-old boy was bitten on the leg as he was either walking to school or waiting for a bus. He sustained minor injuries.

An elderly man was attacked in a separate location and is said to have serious injuries, authorities said. Pasco County Sheriff's Office spokesman Kevin Doll said the man was chewed up pretty badly.

That man's daughter told News Channel 8, he's hurt pretty bad.

"They just came up on him and they didn't bark or nothing," said Kimberly Best.

Best says her father had to get 40 stitches on his left hand and legs.

"One bit him on the butt and knocked him down and they just started biting on him," she added.

The two other dogs involved in the attack have since been impounded.

https://www.wfla.com/news/pasco-cou...ck-attacks-2-people-in-shady-hills/1952825422]

Personally I would go love on my dogs .. I would be there as they were put down .. but I would never be able to trust them around me or my children .. those dogs managed an escape from a new enclosure .. singled out smaller and slower moving prey for the pack .. I would love them till their last breathe and probably be a mess but I could not & would not trust them and wtf would I do if someone died because I didn’t step in when there were clear warning signs

Much like a child who had hurt and/or killed someone, I'd still love them but they'd have to take their punishment, especially so if it was obvious that they were the ones who did it. I wouldn't want to have a dog who done this at my home around my children. If you can't trust them, you shouldn't have them.

Back