• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Connecticut college student may find it difficult to find love again after she allegedly punched her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend in the face.

Kathryn A. Mahoney, 19, was arrested Thursday for punching her boyfriend in the face after he mentioned that they should stop seeing each other.

She is a student at Fairfield University in Fairfield, Connecticut.

Local authorities report that the Nashua, New Hampshire, native hit her lover in the stomach and the nose and the latter caused him to bleed.

The victim was said to have tried to stop the assault by grabbing Mahoney's shoulders.

But ultimately, he had to run off to a friend's dorm room to get help.

The man was said to have taken himself to St. Vincent hospital for a swollen and bloody nose, the Fairfield Citizen reported.

Mahoney was being held on bond for $1500.

She was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly charges.

It is unknown whether the couple called it quits.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...loses-cool-boyfriend-suggest-breaking-up.html
[doublepost=1520497531,1520497494][/doublepost]
49FCD94200000578-0-image-a-28_1520468697144.jpg

14 December 2018
Prosecutors have dropped assault charges against a student model who was accused of attacking her boyfriend because he wanted to break up with her.

The attorney for Kathryn Mahoney told DailyMail.com that prosecutors in Connecticut are not going forward with their case against her.
She was accused of punching swimmer and rugby player Ben Kebbell in her dorm at Fairfield University on March 1, 2018.

Her attorney Frank Riccio II told DailyMail.com: ‘All criminal charges against Kathryn Mahoney were dismissed after a motion was filed with the Court.

‘That request was granted after the Court considered all of the facts and circumstances surrounding the matter.

‘Now that all charges have been dismissed, she will continue her collegiate studies which have placed her in the top of her class. Her future is extremely bright!’
1585540586451.png
1585540614472.png

I'm having difficulty understanding what possible "facts and circumstances" could excuse violence.
If she were in fear for her life, then wouldn't he be charged with something?
As it stands in the article, I'm not happy to see this lopsided justice.
Her pictures though, made me a little happy. She's lovely, but that is despite and immaterial to her crime. Another example of attractive person=good person??!

Justice is supposed to be blind. Let's all hope we don't go to court against someone better-looking than ourselves.

Back