• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Thanks @Totemic for the assist with the title!

The owner of a Florida pizzeria was pelted with multiple slices of pizza thrown by a female patron who was “unsatisfied with the service” at the victim’s eatery, police report.
Responding to a 911 call Friday afternoon, cops found Fatos Cala, the 44-year-old proprietor of Olivia’s Pizza, with his “chest area and head...covered in tomato sauce.” On the floor of the New Port Richey pizza place, police added, were “several slices of cheese pizza.”

A subsequent investigation determined that the pizza slices that struk Cala were thrown by Syeda Saleem, a 28-year-old who lives about six miles from the pizzeria. Saleem, who was in the restaurant with her son, “admitted to throwing the pizza at the victim because she was unsatisfied with the service,” according to a criminal complaint.
Saleem had left the pizzeria before police arrived, but Cala had copied down her license plate number, which led police to her residence.

Last edited:
I mean... I thought she was a total bitch until I read the actual report.

If she truly did think the cheese was spoiled and that it made her kid sick, I wouldn't want a replacement either. She asked for sodas instead as an exchange (makes sense because theyre brought in and sealed, so safer), and the guy refused. And allegedly called her racial slurs and was a dick about it.

I can see the truth somewhere in the middle of what both sides are claiming happened.

Brilliant title, y'all.
What I get out of this is that TWO people acted like assholes and had a yelling match in front of a child. But I suspect mom was the bigger jerk.

It's definitely a shame that she chose to set that kind of example of how adults solve problems in front of her kid. If Mr. Pizzaman actually said all that shit... well, you can always go back later without the kid if you really feel like you have to.

Back