• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Phoenix mother has been arrested after her infant is found to have "multiple fractures through his body," according to police.

Phoenix police report that they responded to Phoenix Children's after a 2-month-old male was found to have "multiple fractures through his body."

Police say the child's mother, Madeline Cristal Perez, 19, told them that she didn't intend to have children at such a young age. Court records show that the infant has experienced colic since birth, and Perez was getting help from an outside organization, who would come to her home once a week to assist in caring for the baby.

Perez later reportedly admitted to police that she threw a bottle of formula at the child, hitting him in the head. She called a family member who brought her and the baby to the hospital. She also allegedly admitted to other incidents that may have caused the injuries.

Medical staff reported to police that the baby had a skull fracture, shin and thigh fractures, a broken jaw, and fractures to four ribs.
1565067915182.png

Broken bones = "colic"
My first 3 kids had real colic and I didn't have anyone to help. So WE just cried and bounced. Cried and bounced. I couldn't hardly put them down, EVEN TO SLEEP. The last 3 did NOT have colic but turned out to be very spoiled when it came to being held because old habits die hard. I guess I'm more a crier when it comes to severe frustration than a shaker or thrower.

... Madeline Cristal Perez, 19, told them that she didn't intend to have children at such a young age.
and the child didn't come up with the idea of being conceived.

She chose to fuck and a quick check shows Phoenix has at least 3 family planning/abortion clinics. Also, Arizona has "Safe Baby Haven" law, where she could have turned in the newborn in the first 72 hours. If she didn't want a baby she had numerous chances not to be in a position of breaking bones in a 2 month old.

Back